PDA

View Full Version : What are the Busiest rides at Disneyland?

Roman Nation
07-15-2006, 03:47 PM
I am leaving for disneyland tommarow and I would like to know what are the most buzyest rides there. It would make it easier to fastpass them or get into line! If you know a lot about this, do you know about the morning rides and the afternoon rides that are the busyest during that time?

Thanks!

Enter The Mouse
07-15-2006, 04:05 PM
In no particular order:

Indiana Jones
Space Mountain
Splash Moutain
Matterhorn
Big Thunder Mountain
Peter Pan

I probably missed a few but it depends on the day and how crowded the park is. Going tomorrow it will probably be busy.

Fast Passes are always worth it.

DangerMouse
07-15-2006, 04:07 PM
Don't forget the new and improved PoTC, for which there is no FP. I would hit this first thing in the morning after grabbing a FP for Space or Splash.

reoking
07-15-2006, 04:13 PM
Potc is not really busy anymore but if you go on it during fantastmic there id just the line from the archway
Another busy ride is buzz lighter astro blasters
Also Haunted Masion is a busy but not busy ride

aashee
07-16-2006, 12:56 AM
Surprisingly Thunder Mountain rarely has a long. Last few times we have gone we didn't need a fast pass. 20 minute wait or less.

Chad

phillyorig
07-16-2006, 08:55 AM
Don't forget the new and improved PoTC, for which there is no FP. I would hit this first thing in the morning after grabbing a FP for Space or Splash.

When we were there last year they had it as a FP ride.

When did they change it?

Last year we happen to be there during GRAD NIGHT (UGH!!) and Thunder Mtn. even with a FP was still about 45 min wait!!!!

This trip coming up have to make sure when Grad Night is and avoid it like the......