PDA

View Full Version : What Time Is Early Entry? Are the rides still open during the fireworks? which rides.

Roman Nation
07-15-2006, 03:26 PM
I am Leaving tommarrow to go to disneyland, and we have an early entry, When is it? Also are the rides still open when the firworks are going on? And which rides are more popular? I need Help!!!!!!

Thanks

disneyperson
07-15-2006, 03:32 PM
Early entry is an hour before the gates open to the public. So if the gates open at 8:00, you can get in at 7:00. Some of the rides are closed during the fireworks. This includes all of Toon Town and most of Fantasy Land. Many of the most popular rides use the Fast Pass system, Any Cast Member can explain it to you. How many days will you be there?

HydroGuy
07-15-2006, 03:38 PM
I am Leaving tommarrow to go to disneyland, and we have an early entry, When is it? Also are the rides still open when the firworks are going on? And which rides are more popular? I need Help!!!!!!

ThanksEE will be at 7AM, one hour before the regular park hours. As hard as it may be, you should try to be at the DL gate by 6:45AM (6:30 will be better) to make best use of EE. That extra 15 minutes before 7AM will pay for itself many times over during the day.

Most of the FantasyLand rides are open, as are Space Mtn and Buzz Lightyear. These last two rides have FastPass, so they should be skipped during EE and you should do the FantasyLand rides.

Assuming you have young kids who want to ride these - heck I would do them without having kids - by far the two most important to do first are:

Peter Pan
Dumbo

After a few hours these will have lines almost an hour long. If you get to the gates by 6:30/6:45 and do them first, you can walk onto them.

After these two the next two to do are:

Matterhorn
Alice in Wonderland

After these two the order gets to be less important, but I would do the next two:

Mad Tea Party
Mr. Toad

Finally, the three you can put off the longest are:

Snow White
Pinocchio
Carousel

If you want to get on more rides, and you do not understand FastPass very well, print up and read the following two topics (I wrote the first one).

"Getting the Most Out of FastPass During High Season"
http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?t=46202

There is link in the above topic that is slightly out of date. Up to date information by Darkbeer can be found here:

"The Joy of FASTPASS - details and secrets"
http://www.micechat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5720

Have a great trip!

kiwifuz
07-15-2006, 03:41 PM
As for rides that are or aren't open during the fireworks. As I understand it, it varies due to the wind sometimes.

rentayenta
07-15-2006, 04:55 PM
Peter Pan is closed during the fireworks.

sierranevada
07-15-2006, 06:58 PM
BTW, EE is only offered Mon, Tues, Thurs & Sat.