PDA

View Full Version : What Is Tom Sawyer's Island? (merged)

Roman Nation
07-15-2006, 03:02 PM
I have never been to tome sowors island at disneyland, Since we are going to the park tommarrow at 4:00pm. Should I Go there. All I know about this place is that there is rafts that go there. If anyone has information about this place and if it is a good idea to go there, that would be great!:D

Roman Nation
07-15-2006, 03:16 PM
I have never been to tome sowors island at disneyland, Since we are going to the park tommarrow at 4:00pm. Should I Go there. All I know about this place is that there is rafts that go there. If anyone has information about this place and if it is a good idea to go there, that would be great!:D

disneyperson
07-15-2006, 03:20 PM
Tom Sawyers island is pretty much a playground. There are caves to explore,bridges to cross, and lots of stuff to climb on. You might love it. My kids did at your age and so did I.If you're going for only one day, I'd probably skip it in favor of other attractions.

adriennek
07-15-2006, 03:44 PM
Mod note: Threads merged. One thread per topic, please.

Adrienne

adriennek
07-15-2006, 03:48 PM
Click here to read (http://www.mouseplanet.com/guide.php?pg=AAD104) MousePlanet's information about Tom Sawyer's Island.

Adrienne

PAPACITO
07-22-2006, 12:08 PM
I dont really like to go there cause getting back is difficult. Too many people crowding onto that little raft which takes way to long.

Dan-H
07-22-2006, 12:20 PM
my 6yo son loved it. he made a friend and ran for almost an hour in hot temps. We took a break in a shady spot.

Caves, things to climb, dirt to crawl in. A nice diversion from the rest of DL.

nvmom
07-23-2006, 06:55 AM
We also saw a lot of people picnic-ing there. Lots of shade to sit down and enjoy your sandwich.

nvmom

klgtraveler
08-22-2006, 03:38 PM
This doesn't answer the 'someone living on Tom Sawyer Island' question, but it is interesting!
http://www.hiddenmickeys.org/Disneyland/Secrets/Frontier/TomSawyer.html