PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland in One Day

lfgbear2
07-15-2006, 10:56 AM
I have been to various boards and a topic that seems fascinating is whether or not you can succesfully do everything in Disnyland in 1 day. I have heard opinions on either side.

Here is a website with some folks that tried it a while back, before fastpass, and they documented the results: www.laughingbear.tv/walkinthepark

What do you think?

Lost Boy
07-15-2006, 11:08 AM
A friend and I went to Disneyland, a few years back, before Fast Pass and in the then existant "off season". We arrived at opening which was 8am on a Sunday and had been on every single ride that was operating that day (Canoes and Columbia were out of service) by 11am. No DCA back then either, so we left the Park, went to the Disney Outlet Store which had just recently opened, had lunch, visited the Mall where the first Disney Art Gallery had opened, then went back to the Park by 4:30 to wait in "Our" area for the first showing of Fantasmic. Yep, this was when people waited for up to 4 hours for the first show. Good times.

annieb727
07-15-2006, 11:11 AM
very entertaining....these are fun to watch!! thanks!

Disney Vault
07-15-2006, 02:25 PM
This would be much easier to do at the Magic Kingdom. I don't even think I would want to try to attempt this at DL. I like to move fast and get on a lot of rides but I don't like to feel rushed.