PDA

View Full Version : Screamin' Closure...

Doug
07-15-2006, 08:10 AM
The park update says that many are suprised at the short time period that CS will be closed, this does not surprise me, as they just did work on CS recently when they had that accident.... right?

Darkbeer
07-15-2006, 08:45 AM
The park update says that many are suprised at the short time period that CS will be closed, this does not surprise me, as they just did work on CS recently when they had that accident.... right?

Much of the time the coaster had to remain untouched until DOSH finished its inspection.

The planned refurb is to work on the entire track and will include painting the entire structure.

Disney Vault
07-15-2006, 10:56 AM
Much of the time the coaster had to remain untouched until DOSH finished its inspection.

The planned refurb is to work on the entire track and will include painting the entire structure.
That makes me so happy. They need to give CS a nice paint job.

disneyhound
07-15-2006, 12:26 PM
...They need to give CS a nice paint job.
And fix the sound system! The ride is much wore exciting when the sound is functioning properly! When you get into a coaster with no sound: :crying: But a coaster with sound: :D IMHO...

Disney Vault
07-15-2006, 01:06 PM
And fix the sound system! The ride is much wore exciting when the sound is functioning properly! When you get into a coaster with no sound: :crying: But a coaster with sound: :D IMHO...
So true. But I think most of them have had the sound fixed.