PDA

View Full Version : How long will the Electrical Parade run?

annieb727
07-14-2006, 08:14 PM
Hey there!

Just wondering if anyone knows how long the EP will run after summer? Will they continue it in fall? Maybe just on weekends? I have NEVER EVER seen it and I have been DYING to... I'm gonna be there Sept 11-17.

Thanks!

rentayenta
07-15-2006, 04:41 AM
Hey there!

Just wondering if anyone knows how long the EP will run after summer? Will they continue it in fall? Maybe just on weekends? I have NEVER EVER seen it and I have been DYING to... I'm gonna be there Sept 11-17.

Thanks!

I don't know how long it will run. I just wanted to say that it's my favorite parade of all time and I hope it goes through the holidays. :)

blackjackdelta
07-15-2006, 07:35 PM
Check Disneys site for Sept, thought it was ending in the !st week of Sept..
along with Alladin..don't trust me go look.

Jack

CmHyperion
07-15-2006, 10:12 PM
Check Disneys site for Sept, thought it was ending in the !st week of Sept..
along with Alladin..don't trust me go look.

Jack

Links please.

I work at Hyperion and im tired of seeing the Alladin show for the 532th time! I've memorized practically the whole show, word for word lol!

ThemeParkAddictOfOC
07-16-2006, 12:28 AM
Links please.

www.disneyland.com ;) Check the calendar. That's what I do.

asharpcook
07-16-2006, 01:27 AM
When I was reading this post I saw a mention that Aladdin was closing....say it isn't so! I love that show, and I have a group of friends coming from the South in early December and we all want to see the show....is it just taking a break, or is this a forever change??
AS:confused:

ralfrick
07-16-2006, 09:09 AM
When I was reading this post I saw a mention that Aladdin was closing....say it isn't so! I love that show, and I have a group of friends coming from the South in early December and we all want to see the show....is it just taking a break, or is this a forever change??
AS:confused:
Word in another thread is that it will be back in October, so you should be fine if that's the case.

Cheers.

asharpcook
07-17-2006, 12:15 AM
Thanks for the info. I really love the Aladdin show, and since I talked it up to my friends (who are coming from Oklahoma, no less!) who have never been to DL, but DisneyWorld, they are really excited about the show. Good to know it will be up and running when we are there!
AS:~D

Hoppypooh
07-17-2006, 06:30 AM
Hey there!

Thanks!

I will be there a few days before you in September and I asked Disney the same question in an email. They responded that it will stop around Labour Day and not continue in the fall.

But things could change I suppose.