PDA

View Full Version : 2007 tickets

Micmarie
07-14-2006, 10:38 AM
My family of 5 is going to DL in Feb.07, looking at different sites for tickets I noticed they end 1/2/07. Does anyone know when they release sales for dates after that? We'll likely be purchasing the City Passes. This is our first trip, will one day at US be enough? We"ll be there for 10 days. Thanks!!!

nvmom
07-14-2006, 11:09 AM
I posted a similar ticket questions a few days ago but got no response (well, I haven't looked today yet...) Anyway, I'll be checking your responses. :)

Theresa

annieb727
07-14-2006, 11:14 AM
When I was booking my DLH for September, I mentioned that we were thinking about coming down in February. She said dates for 2007 would be available August 1st, so I'm just guessing here - that they would be available in August...maybe?

Micmarie
07-14-2006, 11:23 AM
Thanks for your help. Being our first trip I'm so excited I just want to have everyting in place so it seems real. Febraury is so long away!!!!!!!!!!

disneyhound
07-14-2006, 01:09 PM
We take our annual DL vacation in January. Typically, the new multi-day ticket deals don't get listed to Disney's website until early December...

Neon Cactus
07-14-2006, 01:59 PM
My family of 5 is going to DL in Feb.07, looking at different sites for tickets I noticed they end 1/2/07. Does anyone know when they release sales for dates after that? We'll likely be purchasing the City Passes. This is our first trip, will one day at US be enough? We"ll be there for 10 days. Thanks!!!

One day at USH will be more than enough. Crowds shouldn't be too bad in February. If you get there when the park opens, you'll be done by mid-day.

For lunch there, I suggest getting your hand stamped and walking out to Citywalk and having lunch there, then going back into the park. The table service restaurants there are a better value than what you'd get in the park, and the fast food restaurants are more reasonable, and in the case of Dodger Dogs or Tommy's, better quality.

mommy-san
07-14-2006, 02:31 PM
Thanks for starting this thread... I am going same time and have been wondering too. Maybe we'll see ya there!