PDA

View Full Version : AP'er going cold turkey; Need help!

DadandFamily
07-14-2006, 07:02 AM
Since October last year, my family (dad, mon, son age 3, daughter age 1) have enjoyed our Southern California Annual Passports (SCAP). Every Sunday, we would take the kids to an indoor playland breakfast at McDonalds on Garden Grove Blvd. and meet up with a bunch of other kids. After playing there, my family and I would head to Disneyland/California Adventure (DL/CA) for more fun and play. We also went to DL/CA during the week days sometimes. It has become an enjoyable addiction.

Our last visit to DL/CA was on June 30th and our blockout stays in effect through August 19th. Going cold turkey ain't working. We need a fix, but can't see paying for three to get for one day now that we have APs. Any suggestions?

snappy
07-14-2006, 07:08 AM
I too get those Disney Withdrawls with the Deluxe pass! I suggest like myself to upgrade to the Premium pass when the time is right! For the amount of times you go/want to go it will pay off in the long run.

PAPACITO
07-14-2006, 09:48 AM
I decided to get a job at Disneyland. Now I can go almost whenver I want.

DadandFamily
08-25-2006, 05:17 PM
We got our family fix now that the terrible black out period is over! Now, us APers take back Disneyland as our own from those horrible full pay summer people.

potzbie
08-25-2006, 08:40 PM
That says it all.

I remember the first year I got the lowest-level, "Beginner 101" ANNUAL PASS.

I was so bummed out that Saturdays (Big Band Swing Night) were blocked out that next year I upgraded.

Amortising the extra dollars over 12 months, it didn't seem like a big bullet to bite.
Sure, it's a chunk of change to pay it all at once.
But it only hurts a short while. -- I drown my sorrows in a DOLE WHIP FLOAT, and everything doesn't seem as bad anymore ... :)