PDA

View Full Version : Where to get those preferred seating tickets.

CmHyperion
07-13-2006, 10:35 PM
Hi, I work at the Hyperion Theatre (DCA) and one of the guests specifically asked where you would get the preferred seating tickets. I said you get them from the Disney Travel Company or AAA and then she asked me how she would get the tickets from them. I have no idea how people get them from the travel companies or what they have to do to get them.

Does anyone know how the whole process in getting preferred seating tickets works?

Goosegirl
07-13-2006, 10:51 PM
They come with the vacation package. We have always gotten them with our Walt Disney Travel Company package. This year we booked with AAA and will get them as well.

The bonus things include the priority seating, early entry to Fantasyland, Mickey's Morning Madness, and I can't remember what else.

CmHyperion
07-13-2006, 11:01 PM
oh..So basically you plan your Disneyland vacation through one of those companies and those tickets come with the package? right?

bradk
07-14-2006, 01:11 AM
early entry is NOT a bonus from booking a package. it's available to anyone purchasing a 3+ day hopper bonus ticket.

and yes, just booking a package through DTC/AAA will get you the preferred seating vouchers