PDA

View Full Version : Ariel's Grotto or Minnie & Friends?

coachv
07-13-2006, 09:38 AM
What's the best way for my daughter to enteract with Cinderella?

bradk
07-13-2006, 09:45 AM
i would imagine Ariel... I didn't see Cindy at Minnie & Friends (did see FGM though).

kisroo
07-13-2006, 09:47 AM
Ariel's. Hands down.

We had a great time and wonderful interaction with many of the princesses (Cindy included) when we were there.

Have a great time no matter what you do!

~kisroo:)

MammaSilva
07-13-2006, 09:54 AM
Another vote for Ariels, none of the princess's appear at Miss Minnies breakfast .....

hlbtimes2
07-13-2006, 10:24 AM
While I love breakfast at Minnies, if you are looking for a Princess, go to Ariels.

taingirlsmom
07-13-2006, 02:29 PM
While I love breakfast at Minnies, if you are looking for a Princess, go to Ariels.

Ditto

twist1980
07-13-2006, 07:19 PM
You aren't guaranteed to see Cindy if you go to Ariel's Grotto. She wasn't there for dinner on June 27th when we went. We had Ariel (in her human form), Jasmine, Mulan, Belle and Aurora. And they were all fantastic!

disney lady
07-14-2006, 04:54 AM
Food is much bettter at Ariel's. And if you have little girls they love the princesses. I prefer the other chracters. and I enjoy breakfast but Storytellers has a much better breakfast but the character interaction is not all that great there.

OC Disney Dad Dude
07-14-2006, 05:59 AM
I took my twin daughters (age 4.5) to Ariel's and they loved it.

Cinderella was not there that day (and they were mildly disappointed since they were wearing Cinderella t-shirts) but Jasmine was there.

It seems like the Princess line-up changes (except for Ariel I'm sure) and perhaps Cindy was on the DL that day, but I think there are always 5 princesses in attendance.

When we were there, it was Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, Ariel, Belle, and Jasmine.

They all work the tables and Snow was especially friendly and conversational that day (like I say, I have only been there once).

The food was also delicious and I recommend the chicken nuggets for kids who eat a little at a time because it comes in a plastic bucket that you can take with you and they can nibble later on.

Doom Meggie
07-14-2006, 09:40 AM
I'm not sure if Ariel's guaranteed. Some friends and I were looking into eating their and overheard the hostess telling a little girl that Ariel couldn't be there that evening... but they had Pochahontas! :|

bradk
07-14-2006, 09:50 AM
characters are never guaranteed at meals. they get sick sometimes too. they're just people after all. people with very charmed lives.

tonytone
07-17-2006, 12:33 PM
You aren't guaranteed to see Cindy if you go to Ariel's Grotto. She wasn't there for dinner on June 27th when we went. We had Ariel (in her human form), Jasmine, Mulan, Belle and Aurora. And they were all fantastic!
I know what you mean--on our first visit to Ariel's, we were visited by Jane, of all people! Hope that didn't come out as sounding demeaning towards Jane, but one would have to admit that getting a visit from her is not in the same league as being visited from one of the "big-5" (as I would like to call them) Princesses--Ariel, Belle, Cinderella, Aurora, Snow White...which BTW we "hit the jackpot", so to speak, and got all five on our recent visit earlier this month.

tonytone
07-17-2006, 12:39 PM
characters are never guaranteed at meals. they get sick sometimes too.
I agree w/ your first sentence, but c'mon...they get sick sometimes? I could be wrong, but I don't think there's just only one CM specifically assigned to perform as a particular character...is there?

MammaSilva
07-17-2006, 01:05 PM
Using the there's got to be more than one theory....For the sake of discussion, there are say 4 CM's assigned to portray Cindy....figure that the parks are open 12 hours...two parks...that means that Cindy 1&2 are assigned shifts over at DL, Cindys 3/4 are assigned to duty at Ariels....Cindy Number 3 has the lunch shift, Cindy #4 has the dinner crowd ...if ONE calls in sick they don't necessarily have the coverage to replace her....so they call in another female face character, cuz no way is Jane a princess....nor is alice...the promise when you make the PS is that you will meet 5 face characters....and they are clear that it may not be the fab five princesses....

Walt'sbirthdaygirl
07-19-2006, 11:10 AM
Ariels's has the best character interaction, plenty of time spent with Cinderell and the other princesses.