PDA

View Full Version : Dwarfs in the park

taingirlsmom
07-11-2006, 10:40 PM
Do the 7 dwarfs come out anymore besides for the parades? How come some characters seem to be everywhere (Chip and Dale for 2) while some are virtually nonexistent.

I am also thinking of Tinkerbell, Daisy Duck, or Jiminy Cricket.

markarkaymat
07-12-2006, 01:24 AM
I seen Daisy Duck at Lilo & Stitch's character meal @ Paradise Pier. We went twice and seen her only once though. Only seen Tinkerbell in the parade and haven't seen Jiminy Cricket as far as I can remember. HTH. I'd love a pic with Grumpy though.

RStar
07-12-2006, 05:41 AM
Seems like you always see Snow & Dwarfs in the ads, but I never see them at the park anymore. There was a time when the Dwarves house was set up as a meet and greet area where Arial is now. My wife loves Dopey, but now you can only see him in the parade. I don't know why, perhaps because it takes 8 CMs plus one to get them out there. Someone would complain if only a few would show up!

Disney Vault
07-12-2006, 08:50 AM
I saw them all together on my WDW trip but I haven't seen them at DL except for the parades.

IdahoMike
07-12-2006, 09:00 AM
We just spent 10 days there, and did not see the dwarfs other than the parade. We did see a few semi-rare characters such as Rabbit, Piglet, Rafiki, Jane from Tarzan, and Brer Fox/Bear

The old man
07-12-2006, 09:31 AM
People, please! It's now called Snow White and the Seven Height-Challenged Little Persons.

Tinker Bell
07-12-2006, 10:21 AM
Lol

Disney Vault
07-12-2006, 11:11 AM
People, please! It's now called Snow White and the Seven Height-Challenged Little Persons.
:D LMAO

Wouldn't be surprised if there are really people who feel that way:p

disneyhound
07-12-2006, 01:58 PM
Do the 7 dwarfs come out anymore besides for the parades? How come some characters seem to be everywhere (Chip and Dale for 2) while some are virtually nonexistent...
I remember reading about it, it was a union thing, they couldn't schedule 7 "little people" at the same time, then got into trouble working a group of 8-year-olds from a local day-care center, paid them below scale wages, forced labor for churrios, it was ugly, made the news up here in the Northwest! :p

Opus1guy
07-12-2006, 02:18 PM

You've got to keep up with the times. It's now Ms. White and the Seven Vertically Challenged Persons.

:)

taingirlsmom
07-12-2006, 03:32 PM
I remember reading about it, it was a union thing, they couldn't schedule 7 "little people" at the same time, then got into trouble working a group of 8-year-olds from a local day-care center, paid them below scale wages, forced labor for churrios, it was ugly, made the news up here in the Northwest! :p
:D :D :D

potzbie
07-12-2006, 09:48 PM
It's now Ms. White and the Seven Vertically Challenged Persons.

Sure!
And since it is "judgmental" to call someone "evil," the murderous Queen in Snow White is now referred to "Morally Relative Queen."
;)

And!
The Queen of Hearts in ALICE IN WONDERLAND who orders everyone's head to be chopped off, is now just labeled, "Emotionally challenged when working with others; with unresolved issues of violence."
;) ;)

Opus1guy
07-12-2006, 10:03 PM
Well...for those that really need a fix of the Seven Dwarfs (and another hard-to-find set of characters...the Three Little Pigs), here's a video clip from a long time ago of them dancing with some guy that...well...perhaps might creep them out today.

http://members.aol.com/opus1guy/uploads/jackson25th.wmv

It's a Windows Media Player file, which if you don't already have it, is available free on Microsoft's web site for both PC and Mac.

ChipmunkStar
07-12-2006, 10:24 PM
Last year the dwarfs were out a few days a week in the summer. They wouldn't always ALL be out, but some of there were. I remember seeing a few visits with Snow White at the Main Gate with 4 of the dwarfs, and I remember seeing her with all 7 at one point. Each day that they were out seemed to hold a different amount of dwarfs.

So while they haven't been out this year, they were out fairly recently, and not always in the full set.

PBKokiri
07-13-2006, 08:37 AM
The Queen of Hearts in ALICE IN WONDERLAND who orders everyone's head to be chopped off, is now just labeled, "Emotionally challenged when working with others; with unresolved issues of violence."
;) ;)

ROFL!!!!

disneyhound
07-16-2006, 06:17 PM
Sure!
And since it is "judgmental" to call someone "evil," the murderous Queen in Snow White is now referred to "Morally Relative Queen."...

Hee hee hee...

I Heart Disneyland!
07-16-2006, 07:40 PM
Well...for those that really need a fix of the Seven Dwarfs (and another hard-to-find set of characters...the Three Little Pigs), here's a video clip from a long time ago of them dancing with some guy that...well...perhaps might creep them out today.

.[/i]

Hilarious!!!!! It was more fun to see the Skyway! ha!

Leslie21
07-17-2006, 12:03 AM
Sure!
And since it is "judgmental" to call someone "evil," the murderous Queen in Snow White is now referred to "Morally Relative Queen."
;)

And!
;) ;)

:D :D :D ROFL!!!

RStar
07-19-2006, 06:27 PM
You've got to keep up with the times. It's now Ms. White and the Seven Vertically Challenged Persons.

"That's from Larry the Cable Guy!":D

Opus1guy, love the clip. Sure, MJ has had NO SURGERY!:eek:

AVP
07-19-2006, 07:22 PM
(and another hard-to-find set of characters...the Three Little Pigs)

My father-in-law was once a Very Good Friend of the Big Bad Wolf, and can spend hours telling stories about "those three rotten little pigs."

AVP

mystycalchyk
07-20-2006, 07:29 AM

:eek: Michael Jackson was black?!! :eek:

wow.

j/k I am way old enough to remember when the freak of pop was a normal guy. It was simply an opportunity I couldnt pass up, no matter how.hard.I. tried.

potzbie
07-20-2006, 09:38 AM
Michael Jackson was black?!!

"Was"?
:confused:

mystycalchyk
07-20-2006, 11:03 AM
"Was"?

As compared to back in the day (look at the vid), he's way white. Whiter than me and I am whitey white white pasty melanoma white white. Burns never tans white

edited..sorry image was too big....just clickie the linky (http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/entertainment/2006-07/15/xin_560703150921546261669.jpg)