PDA

View Full Version : Help! Breathless Cruise.

Disney05
07-11-2006, 09:24 AM
I NEED YOUR HELP. I am trying to book the Breathless for a fireworks cruise on September 23 or 24 for a VERY special occasion. I called and it is all booked for that weekend. If you have reserved Breathless for either of these days and you plan to cancel, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE let me know.:D

bradk
07-11-2006, 09:51 AM
you need her for the fireworks specifically? she's available for cruises throughout the day.

for a really special occasion, i'd consider renting out the grand one personally.

Disney05
07-11-2006, 10:31 AM
for a really special occasion, i'd consider renting out the grand one personally.[/QUOTE]

It's just going to be two of us, and the Breathless fits the budget.

jengold29
07-11-2006, 10:41 AM
Have you posted on the disboards?

http://www.disboards.com/index.php?

HTH

Mickeymac
07-11-2006, 11:14 AM
Disney, do you have one of the other pontoon cruises booked as a back-up?

Disney05
07-11-2006, 01:10 PM
Thanks for the input so far. Yeah, I did post on DISboards. I haven't booked a backup, there were several available when I called. I just learned about Breathless, and I really have my heart set on that.

Mickeymac
07-11-2006, 02:49 PM
Disney, all the cruises will sell out, and the Breathless may never ever become available. Or, what happened to me, gets pulled in for repairs. The worst case scenario if you want an Illuminations cruise and it doesn't become available (since Concierge will get first dibs on cancellations) is that you wouldn't have a back-up. Are you trying to tell me if you don't get the Breathless then you don't want any Illuminations cruise?

Can you tell I've booked enough of these to not be hopeful about getting it? :eek:

Disney05
07-12-2006, 06:05 AM
Likely, if I don't get Breathless I won't do it. My girlfriend read about it in a magazine recently and said that was the one thing she wanted to do. Unfortunately, we were inside the 90 day window when we found out about it. I'm just trying to be a good boyfriend and make it happen. Not trying to be picky or spoiled. Thanks for all the insight.

bradk
07-12-2006, 01:29 PM
well, again, the breathless is available for excursions during the day. i had the breathless for illuminations and i was thoroughly underwhelmed. wasn't crazy about the view. the boat's very dark so you can barely appreciate her:

http://bradk.smugmug.com/photos/39977425-S.jpg

the only real positive i got from it is we did 'donuts' at near top speed afterwards in the lake which of course was empty except for us.

i think she'd be appreciated more in the daylight.