PDA

View Full Version : PotC updates for next summer

Disney Vault
07-10-2006, 09:40 AM
I think everyone knows this but I will first fill anyone in who doesn't know. Around the time of the 3rd PotC movie coming out they will be making a few more changes to the ride. They are going to be adding a Will and Elizabeth AA. So I thought it would be fun to hear where everyone thinks they should be put in the ride.

I think the Will AA could maybe go by the donkey just because of the connection to where he works with it in the first movie. But I am having a hard time placing an Elizabeth AA. Where do you think they would fit in well?

Andrew
07-10-2006, 09:41 AM
But I am having a hard time placing an Elizabeth AA. Where do you think they would fit in well?
"We wants the redhead blonde!"

going2disneyAZ
07-10-2006, 09:41 AM
on the auction block?

Disney Vault
07-10-2006, 09:52 AM
"We wants the redhead blonde!"
What a sad ending for her :p

Vegitabeta
07-10-2006, 09:56 AM
Walking the plank of the Wicked Wench, with Barbossa shouting at her!:)

Monte Cristo
07-10-2006, 10:40 AM
Despite being someone who supported the additions to the ride, I'm starting to get that quesy feeling that the ride really is being changed to make sense around the movies.

potzbie
07-10-2006, 10:45 AM
Put her in the politically correct scene which was originally pirates chasing women, and was changed to pirates chasing food carried by women.

You can have a pirate chasing "Elizabeth Swann" in a circle.
:)
Heck, you can have KIERA KNIGHTLEY chasing ORLANDO BLOOM.
:) :)
Hey, you can have ME chasing Elizabeth/Kiera.
;) ;)
Better, you can have Elizabeth/Kiera chasing ME!
;) :eek: :confused: :p

Disney Vault
07-10-2006, 10:53 AM
Put her in the politically correct scene which was originally pirates chasing women, and was changed to pirates chasing food carried by women.

You can have a pirate chasing "Elizabeth Swann" in a circle.
:)
Heck, you can have KIERA KNIGHTLEY chasing ORLANDO BLOOM.
:) :)
Hey, you can have ME chasing Elizabeth/Kiera.
;) ;)
It would be fun to see those two funny looking pirates chasing Elizabeth. I think that would be the best place to put her character.

MrsPooh
07-10-2006, 12:54 PM

Who are you kidding? You want to be CAUGHT! :D

Another Dimension
07-10-2006, 02:19 PM
Dunk her in the well! :eek:

Gone2Disneyland
07-10-2006, 03:17 PM
Despite being someone who supported the additions to the ride, I'm starting to get that quesy feeling that the ride really is being changed to make sense around the movies.
I don't know if you've had a chance to see the attraction yet, but I thought the Imagineers struck a fair balance with the enhancements to PotC, between the now two worlds of Pirates of the Caribbean: the ride that we fans are crazy about and the films that non-Disney fans are fans of.

As for the original thread, I liked the walking the plank suggestion, but for all the wrong reasons. :p

Bolivar
07-10-2006, 03:39 PM
The pirates in the ride are cartoon characters. It seems weird to add more lifelike people. At least Sparrow and Barbosa are pretty much cartoon characters too, but Bloom and Knightly aren't.