PDA

View Full Version : Best hotels to watch fireworks?

Brown67
07-09-2006, 06:30 PM
My family is nuts about fireworks. Which hotels are the best to view them from. I'm sure we will stay late on a couple of nights to watch them in the park, but would like to watch from hotel as well. We will be staying outside of Disneyland.

Malcon10t
07-09-2006, 06:50 PM
My family is nuts about fireworks. Which hotels are the best to view them from. I'm sure we will stay late on a couple of nights to watch them in the park, but would like to watch from hotel as well. We will be staying outside of Disneyland.
I prefer the Hilton Executive floor. Fantastic view of the fireworks. But remember, as you stated you would be pulling your kids out of school during the off season, fireworks are generally only on Friday and Saturday evenings, when the weather is good.

Brown67
07-09-2006, 06:53 PM
I prefer the Hilton Executive floor. Fantastic view of the fireworks. But remember, as you stated you would be pulling your kids out of school during the off season, fireworks are generally only on Friday and Saturday evenings, when the weather is good.

I think we are leaning toward the First week of May 2007. Are fireworks done everyday then, or just Friday and Saturday ?

Malcon10t
07-09-2006, 06:59 PM
I think we are leaning toward the First week of May 2007. Are fireworks done everyday then, or just Friday and Saturday ?
Just Friday and Saturday generally. Fireworks are done on a daily basis (weather permitting) during the summer season, over Christmas, and during spring break. Rest of the year, it is Friday and Saturday, weather permitting. The positives of going off season, lines are shorter, the negatives, shorter hours, more rides are in refurb and fewer parades, shows and fireworks.

Opus1guy
07-09-2006, 07:27 PM
The new Sheraton Park Hotel offers great views of the fireworks from the side of the tower facing Disneyland (same basic view as the Hilton).

But my favorite views are from the other Sheraton....the Sheraton Anaheim. It's located behind Disneyland on Ball Road and it's extremely close to where the shells actually explode. You just go outside the front of the hotel and the shells go off very close above you. The only sound you'll hear other than the shells themselves, are all the car alarms in the parking lot that go off! :)

Darkbeer
07-09-2006, 07:30 PM
The Paradise Pier Hotel Pool deck (3rd floor), has the music piped in.

The HoJo's Jacuzzi (sit on the south east corner)

darph nader
07-09-2006, 09:33 PM
The Camelot Inn pool area (4th floor).:cool: