PDA

View Full Version : Thanksgiving Week Questions

FMTX
07-08-2006, 04:32 PM
I have not been online in a few months due to a crazy work schedule, but wanted to confirm a couple things. We are going the Saturday-Wednesday before Thanksgiving and had a couple questions I did not get answered through searches on this site.

Are Disneyland onsite resort guests still getting into more than one early entry than the one that comes with their multi-day ticket? Over the last year people were saying that onsite guests could use their room key to get into multiple early entries but it was an unwritten benefit. I was wondering if this is still the case.

What is the X-mass schedule this year? We went the same time last year and everything X-mass was going on except for the Candlelight processionals. Will all the X-mass stuff be up and running before Thanksgiving like last year?

What is the schedule for the 50th coming down? Will X-mass be like last year mixed with the 50th decorations or will the 50th all be down and only X-mass up?

When is the monorail back up and running? I checked the updates but nothing in there about the monorail.

Thanks for the help.

DangerMouse
07-08-2006, 05:41 PM
I can only answer some of your questions.

DLR hotel guests can get in to EE with their charge slip which shows their dates of stay, not the room key. I have heard that this is still going on, however, do not know if it will continue after the 50th celebration is over.

Holiday decor and shows should be up while you are there. I believe they were complete by Vetrans Day last year.

The 50th Celebration is officially over in September (end of Sept., I believe).

HTH!

FMTX
07-09-2006, 09:46 PM
Thanks!

No one has any news on the monorail. I remember it was in shuttle mode earlier this year and thought it was going down the rest of 2006 until Nemo opened, but could not find anything for an update.

fidoprincess
07-09-2006, 10:08 PM
i think the monorail will be going down in Sept and not return until Spring 07 when Nemo opens, we will miss it! We are going in Nov and have gotten used to taking the monorail and skipping all the entry lines plus riding back at night is a real treat staying at the DLH.

annieb727
07-10-2006, 08:48 AM
when i called DL yesterday, I was told the monorail was scheduled to close in Sept, but then reopen Dec 15th.

FMTX
07-10-2006, 01:42 PM
Thanks