PDA

View Full Version : Newspaper Article About The Couple That Dances Every Saturday At The Plaza Garden

odnamraortsac
07-05-2006, 10:48 AM
Here is an article from today's Riverside Press Enterprise Newspaper about Rose and Vincent Dublino. They are the couple that can be seen dancing up a storm every Saturday night at Disneyland's Plaza Gardens.

STILL IN THE SWING
AFTER MORE THAN 40 YEARS, TEMECULA COUPLE CONTINUES TO HIT DANCE FLOOR AT DISNEYLAND

09:53 AM PDT on Wednesday, July 5, 2006
By HELENE BLATTER
The Press-Enterprise

ANAHEIM - On Saturday nights at Disneyland, as a colorful cast of characters is parading down Main Street, a swing dance duo from Temecula is dazzling the spectators at the Plaza Garden Stage.

With a shimmy and a hip shake and a smile for the audience, they travel the periphery of the dance floor in their shiny matching costumes, hitting the beats, hamming it up and hugging their many fans.

It's not the kind of routine you'd expect from a pair of 88-year-olds.
Link to full article (http://www.pe.com/lifestyles/stories/PE_Fea_Daily_S_swingdancers0705.40632d1.html)

danyoung
07-05-2006, 11:05 AM
Thanks for posting that, although I wish I'd seen it about a month ago before my latest trip to DL. I'd really enjoy meeting them!

The old man
07-05-2006, 11:07 AM
Best post of the week.

annieb727
07-05-2006, 11:23 AM
very cool!!! thanks for that information!

Disney Vault
07-05-2006, 12:39 PM
Great story. Thanks for posting that here.:)