PDA

View Full Version : Death to "Remember The Magic?"

DisneyFreak2000
04-29-2002, 08:53 PM
What happened on the back of the brochures? I used to love turning them over and seeing 'Remeber the Magic' or 'Relive the Adventure.' They were so cool, and I loved seeing that. now it's 'share the magic' and 'share the adventure.' That's boring now. I wonder why they changed it. I liked it how it was. Ugh.

Techie7
04-29-2002, 09:33 PM
I believe that the new slogan is a tie in to Kodaks slogan "Share moments. Share life." Thus you are sharing the magic. Thats the reason I came up with. Sounds fairly logical. But it could be illogical to think that it was... wait my brain hurts.

cyberRoo
04-29-2002, 10:07 PM
although if you saw the "remember the magic" parade at WDW, you may be glad to not be reminded of the song.

----it's time to remember the magic... ----

(5? years, and I still can't get that song out of my head!)

blusilva
04-29-2002, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by DisneyFreak2000
What happened on the back of the brochures? I used to love turning them over and seeing 'Remeber the Magic' or 'Relive the Adventure.' They were so cool, and I loved seeing that. now it's 'share the magic' and 'share the adventure.' That's boring now. I wonder why they changed it. I liked it how it was. Ugh.

Maybe all those folks standing in line at City Hall were encouraged to do so by the reminders to Remember the Magic and the realization that it's hard to Relive the Adventure when half the rides in the park are closed?

OK, that's sarcasm, people. Put the flame throwers down and back away. :)

PhilMP
04-29-2002, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by cyberRoo
although if you saw the "remember the magic" parade at WDW, you may be glad to not be reminded of the song.

----it's time to remember the magic... ----

(5? years, and I still can't get that song out of my head!)

Is that the same song that plays during the Holiday Fireworks?

If so, I'm glad it only plays about a month out of the year.

Phil

Techie7
04-29-2002, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by PhilMP

Is that the same song that plays during the Holiday Fireworks?

If so, I'm glad it only plays about a month out of the year.

Phil

Nope not the same song as the fireworks. I heard it last year on my trip to WDW.