PDA

View Full Version : Early Entry with stay at Resort Hotel?

splash
07-03-2006, 07:59 AM
I heard someone say that you could do early entry because you stayed on site. Is this true? We are staying at DLH and I am curious if you can do early entry any day it is offered. Do you need something from the hotel to say you are a guest or how does it work?

going2disneyAZ
07-03-2006, 08:02 AM
Last time I stayed at GCH you needed your room charge slip to show you were a guest on the EE days. Of course you need a ticket to the park as well....

kimi911
07-03-2006, 05:47 PM
Yep. You just need your park ticket PLUS your "white credit card slip" that the hotel gives you when you check in. Show the gate entrance your white credit card slip, to get in during early entry.

disneyochem
07-03-2006, 07:31 PM
And the white charge slip works for everyone in your party, regardless of ticket-tyype. I have an AP but was able to use early entry everyday it was available while we were staying at the GCH in October.

Susan L
07-03-2006, 09:16 PM
When we stayed at the Grand this last Feb early entry was only on certain days. It wasn't every day we stayed.

kimi911
07-03-2006, 09:29 PM
When we stayed at the Grand this last Feb early entry was only on certain days. It wasn't every day we stayed.

Right. Right now it is Mon, Tues, Thursday, and is that all?

Malcon10t
07-03-2006, 09:33 PM
Right. Right now it is Mon, Tues, Thursday, and is that all?
And Sat.

ld2
07-06-2006, 01:53 PM
Okay, dumb question of the day, but what exactly is Early Entry? Being the advanced reader that I am (I'm 44 years old, but read at the 45 year old level) I gather that you get into Disneyland early, but how much earlier and is everything open?

HydroGuy
07-06-2006, 01:58 PM
Okay, dumb question of the day, but what exactly is Early Entry? Being the advanced reader that I am (I'm 44 years old, but read at the 45 year old level) I gather that you get into Disneyland early, but how much earlier and is everything open?I will write slowly for you.:p You get in one hour early and most of the FantasyLand rides are open as well as Space Mtn and Buzz Lightyear.

In addition, if you do not stay at a DLR hotel but buy a 3+ day bonus ticket you get one day of Early Entry any time during your trip (when it is offered).

annieb727
07-15-2006, 03:17 PM
I know there are thousands of questions regarding EE and the DLR hotels...

My question is slightly different and I didn't see anything about this anywhere...

When I go in September, I will be staying at the DLH (YAY!!!), so along with that I get the Early Entries...I have friend who will be down there already, but she'll be staying elsewhere. Now, I could have her stay with me for those last two nights she'll be there, but if she stayed at her current hotel, could she come with me at the Early Entry?? How does it work - does the receipt that you show tell how many people and do they check it really closely? Since it's going to be just me, can I bring her along at my early entry? She doesn't have an early entry with her ticket.

I'm not trying to break any rules...I'm just wondering if that's ok?

DangerMouse
07-15-2006, 04:06 PM
Hmmmmm, interesting question. I would guess that she could get in with you if you have your DLH charge slip. If it is just the two of you, the CM's would probably just assume that you are both guests of the DLH. I don't think they would question you. JMO. :D

Nancy
07-15-2006, 06:35 PM
Hmmmmm, interesting question. I would guess that she could get in with you if you have your DLH charge slip. If it is just the two of you, the CM's would probably just assume that you are both guests of the DLH. I don't think they would question you. JMO. :D

I could be wrong but I believe your party # is printed on you room charge slip.

SpaceMTJunkie
07-15-2006, 07:23 PM
I could be wrong but I believe your party # is printed on you room charge slip.

Your party # is not printed on the charge slip. It has the depart date and the name of the person whose card is on the charge. We used ours for the four of us that were staying and they really didnt even seem to care much about any details. I just flashed the charge slip and they scanned us in.

animalx
07-15-2006, 08:05 PM
Sorry, just to be clear .If you have a family of four stay at DH all you have to do is show your check in receipt? You can purchase tickets elsewhere? I thought you had to buy your passes through them. Please verify.:)

Wendi
07-15-2006, 08:37 PM
Sorry, just to be clear .If you have a family of four stay at DH all you have to do is show your check in receipt? You can purchase tickets elsewhere? I thought you had to buy your passes through them. Please verify.:)

You do not need to purchase your passes through the hotel, we have APs and just needed to show our room charge slip with check in/out dates printed on it.

annieb727
07-15-2006, 09:25 PM

This is for EARLY ENTRY only (when you get into the park an hour early on select days)...you still have to have park tickets (or Annual Passes) in order to get in. Guests of the Disney hotels get use of the Early entry every day it's offered that they are staying there. Just wanted to clarify b/c your question sounded like you might be confused thinking you don't need tickets if you're staying there.

Malcon10t
07-15-2006, 09:39 PM
This is for EARLY ENTRY only (when you get into the park an hour early on select days)...you still have to have park tickets (or Annual Passes) in order to get in. Guests of the Disney hotels get use of the Early entry every day it's offered that they are staying there. Just wanted to clarify b/c your question sounded like you might be confused thinking you don't need tickets if you're staying there.
When we went with my brother last summer, we stayed elsewhere and he stayed at the DLH. He was told he could enter EE with a party of 6. So, he, his wife, me and 3 kids went. (3 kids and I had APs.) No problems.

annieb727
07-16-2006, 01:58 AM
When we went with my brother last summer, we stayed elsewhere and he stayed at the DLH. He was told he could enter EE with a party of 6. So, he, his wife, me and 3 kids went. (3 kids and I had APs.) No problems.

YAY!! Thanks for that information!!! That'll be GREAT!

animalx
07-16-2006, 09:47 AM
Thanks for the info:) That's great info, Does this also the case if you are staying at the Paradise Pier as well? I'm asking as i might be splitting my 11 day stays between them.

Malcon10t
07-16-2006, 12:47 PM
Thanks for the info:) That's great info, Does this also the case if you are staying at the Paradise Pier as well? I'm asking as i might be splitting my 11 day stays between them.
It applies to all 3 resort hotels.