PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to all!!!!!

Chip37
04-29-2002, 02:51 PM
Hi everyone, just wanted to say thanks to everyone for their advice and tips. We really are looking forward to a visit to Knotts since we have never been there! I'm sure I'll be posting more questions. So again thanks for all the info. Chip. Ooops, almost forgot, also our trip to DCA will be our 1st and are really looking forward to that as well as DISNEYLAND!!!!

MouseWife
04-29-2002, 03:44 PM
That is great!! You should look forward to DCA. It is a fine place. I know, sometimes it gets bad mouthed because it isn't Disneyland. But, it isn't Disneyland. ;)

Take your time to enjoy it. The kids loved the Redcreek Challenge {or what ever it is called}. They loved what ever we took the time to appreciate.

If someone doesn't want to enjoy something, they won't. I think it was Lost Boy who said something to that affect~ if you go looking for the negative, you will find it. Okay, those are not his words but that is what he meant.

Have a great time. Heck, staying at the G.C. is great in itself. I have only stayed there one night and it was the best nights sleep I had in a hotel in forever. Our room over looked the Monorail courtyard. Didn't bother us at all. Had to go out on the balcony to know it was there.

Oh, ask for a room by the elevators!!!! We did but when a room came available, they didn't give it to us. We were SOOO far away. Add that to all of the walking we were doing and we were tired. We decided to forget the elevators for the most part and just use the stairs. Much closer and easier {we were on the 3rd}.

How could I forget THAT little bit of information? Oh, well, if you are on the concierge level maybe you won't have that problem anyways. :)