PDA

View Full Version : Lost Annual Passes?

aricbell
06-30-2006, 05:51 PM
Can anyone please tell me the price to purchase a replacement fastpass? I was planning to go tommorow but I cant afford to pay like $300 to buy a new pass. Thank you so much...any help appriciated:)

MammaSilva
06-30-2006, 05:52 PM
If your annual pass is still valid, you can get a one day oops I forgot it pass for free, if you need to actually replace your pass I think it's about 20 dollars for a replacement pass that expires on your original date. Go to guest services when you get thru security. You will need photo ID to get either one.

aricbell
06-30-2006, 06:02 PM
If your annual pass is still valid, you can get a one day oops I forgot it pass for free, if you need to actually replace your pass I think it's about 20 dollars for a replacement pass that expires on your original date. Go to guest services when you get thru security. You will need photo ID to get either one.

awsome! :D thank you so much

mypupmickey
06-30-2006, 06:23 PM

Thanks! I never knew you could get a 1 day "forgot my pass" - nice to know!

MammaSilva
06-30-2006, 07:48 PM
A word about the one day oops I forgot my pass...they only let you do that ONCE per 'year' (the year of the current AP goes from the day it activates to the day it expires, not the calendar year) on your second "oops" they're going to charge the replacement fee.