PDA

View Full Version : AAA vacation packages question

Goosegirl
06-29-2006, 02:36 PM
I have read on a few posts here that if you book through AAA you get unlimited fast passes. I have been looking around on the AAA website and the only perk I see, other than a slight discount, is a day of free parking at DLR. Is the unlimited fast pass gone or is it just an unpublished perk?

Malcon10t
06-29-2006, 02:41 PM
I have read on a few posts here that if you book through AAA you get unlimited fast passes. I have been looking around on the AAA website and the only perk I see, other than a slight discount, is a day of free parking at DLR. Is the unlimited fast pass gone or is it just an unpublished perk?
If you book thru AAA AND book into a resort hotel, you will get "Enhanced FastPass", which is not unlimited. With the enhanced version, you can collect fastpasses from each ride that has fastpasses available, but you cannot get a second pass to the same ride until the window for the first pass has passed. Not sure if the 2 hour rule applies here also.

Bolivar
06-29-2006, 02:44 PM
I was beaten to the answer. I believe the rule is two hours or the beginning of the time window on the fastpass, whichever is shorter.

CamCay
06-29-2006, 07:43 PM

If you enter all your info to get a quote, it gives you the details of what your trip consists of. Near the top is shows your package, when you click on the package link, it tells you the perks, including Enhanced Fastpass. You do have to book a resort hotel, though. When i priced our trip for second week in July, it was more than $100 less than costco package. I think it's a little more than slight!:)

Malcon10t
06-29-2006, 08:02 PM
I have read on a few posts here that if you book through AAA you get unlimited fast passes. I have been looking around on the AAA website and the only perk I see, other than a slight discount, is a day of free parking at DLR.
And a clarification, its not a day of free parking at DLR, it will say on your ticket "Free Parking" and you get it everyday you go to the park in the Mickey and Friends parking structure. BUT, if you are staying at one of the resort hotels, you wont need that.