PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know names of Wave Riders Members?

mypupmickey
06-28-2006, 07:48 PM
Does anyone know who the members are of the Wave Riders @DCA, or know a link where I can find this info? I tried to find it online, here & other sites, with no luck. Do I have the group name correct?

mypupmickey
06-29-2006, 07:35 AM
I could swear the one guy with the reddish blonde hair was the guy from the Waltons (TV show.) Anyone? :)

potzbie
06-29-2006, 07:54 AM
I do not have the citation of the source, but I think I remember that the Wave Riders are comprised (mostly?) of those band members of PARTY CENTRAL and/or ROAD TRIP.

PARTY CENTRAL / ROAD TRIP share a common web site.
See "blue-pearl.com" and see if their pictures match the personnel.

As always, Disneyland (maybe City Hall) has a contact person for all its bands. So, if you can ask DL management for their booking agent, you can satisfy your curiosity directly.

mypupmickey
06-29-2006, 08:14 AM
Thanks so much for taking the time to reply. My curiousity is driving me crazy. I tried blue-pearl.com and it had a strange little box that said "I'm Alive" and when I clicked on the box I got a blank screen. Also searched the band names you mentioned. Anyway, now that I remembered he looked like the guy from the Waltons, I searched that & found the actor's name is Jon Walmsley. Still don't know if that's him in the band, but his bio does say he was the musical one & did play in a band after the Waltons. Oh well. Thanks again for your help.