PDA

View Full Version : Sit down desserts?

swcrazy
06-27-2006, 11:06 PM
I love going to D-land after dinner with my hubby and occasionally we'll spend the money on a nice dessert at the park. I know a few places to have a really nice sit-down dessert (not cart food but stuff like chesse cake or a funnel cake) but I'm stumped on where to go when we are in Tomorrowland or Fantasyland. Any suggestions?

The ones I know are:
Blue Bayou
French Market
Cafe Orleans
Rancho Del Zocalo

Thanks

evrythngwmn
06-28-2006, 02:08 AM
I love going to D-land after dinner with my hubby and occasionally we'll spend the money on a nice dessert at the park. I know a few places to have a really nice sit-down dessert (not cart food but stuff like chesse cake or a funnel cake) but I'm stumped on where to go when we are in Tomorrowland or Fantasyland. Any suggestions?

The ones I know are:
Blue Bayou
French Market
Cafe Orleans
Rancho Del Zocalo

Thanks

I love the pie bites at Village Haus. Not anything fancy but totally yummy. You get 6 (I believe) warm little apple pie bites (shaped like those frozen pizza bites) drizzled with caramel and powdered sugar. Love them.

hlbtimes2
06-28-2006, 09:03 AM
The plaza would be between the two and would have things like cake or cheesecake.

disneyperson
06-28-2006, 09:24 AM
We like to get a strawberry shortcake on Main Street at the bakery and then take it to Coca Cola Corner and listen to one of the piano men.

The shortcakes are huge! Easily enough for two or even three.

h_lehmann
06-28-2006, 10:36 AM
We like to get a strawberry shortcake on Main Street at the bakery and then take it to Coca Cola Corner and listen to one of the piano men.

Ditto for the candy shop. Pick up a piece of whatever it is they cooked up that day, and have a seat neat the piano.

stan4d_steph
06-28-2006, 11:49 AM
I'm not sure what Redd Rockett's Pizza Port has for desserts, but that's the only place I can think of for Tomorrowland. I don't know what's at the Club Buzz/Tomorrowland Terrace food location.

hlbtimes2
06-28-2006, 02:04 PM
I'm not sure what Redd Rockett's Pizza Port has for desserts, but that's the only place I can think of for Tomorrowland. I don't know what's at the Club Buzz/Tomorrowland Terrace food location.

I dont recall seeing any "real" desserts. I only remember seeing rice crispies/ cookies and that sort of thing. They had them next to the registers.