PDA

View Full Version : Cars Happy Meal toys

MommyTo3Boys1Girl
06-27-2006, 10:55 PM
My 4yo is getting more and more disappointed and I am getting tired of going to McDonald's. Does anyone have an extra SALLY that they could spare? PM me. TIA!

hersheythecat
06-28-2006, 02:48 AM
I know what you mean, a friend of mine is collecting them and she gets getting Flo over and over and over. What does Sally look like?

I just realized our babies are 1 day apart... my little one came on 7/3. Small world.

wed@wdw
06-28-2006, 05:01 AM
Mommy...I have 4 Sallys! Each of my three kids got one in one visit and than a fourth on the next visit. All I heard was "not another Sally!" Of course, they opened all of them! So if you don't mind that she's not in her original bag, I'd be happy to send one your way. If you would like to PM me your info, I'll send her out!
Jenna

GusMan
06-28-2006, 06:22 AM
All I heard was "not another Sally!"
Yep, like other happy meal promo's, they tend to "batch" the toys so you have to keep on coming back for more and take your chances that you dont get the same thing again.

GusMan Jr. has a Mader and a Filmore! Need to go to McD's again...

Aimros
06-28-2006, 06:33 AM
I thought Disney was ending their contract with McDonalds and no longer offering Disney themed toys in Happy Meals - as a way to deter the child obesity epidemic. Was I just daydreaming when I read about this?

junglemom
06-28-2006, 06:58 AM
I know what you mean, a friend of mine is collecting them and she gets getting Flo over and over and over. What does Sally look like?

I just realized our babies are 1 day apart... my little one came on 7/3. Small world.
Sorry to derail....HersheyCat made me look at the birthdates...I also have a July 4th baby, but she us 7/4/99.

<--------That's her.

MommyTo3Boys1Girl
06-28-2006, 07:49 AM
My little guy was born on his due date, if you can imagine that. Thankfully he didn't ruin the Drs. 4th plans, and came in the morning. I watched fireworks from the hospital parking lot that night.

Sally is the blue Porsche.

junglemom
06-28-2006, 08:19 AM
What a nice little baby you have, so thoughtful at such a young age.;) Mine was 3 days late and also born in the morning, the wee hours of the morning. I missed out on the fireworks that year. Couldn't see any from where I was.

tmptink
06-28-2006, 08:21 AM
When I went to McDonald's I was able to pick from what they had. We wanted Sally too but they were out of her, Lighting, and Mator. They had the others. We got Luigi.

Crazy4DL
06-28-2006, 08:39 AM
Checking to see if I can post - tmptink is having trouble.

My grandkids love the little toys from McD's. Well, until the next batch of something comes along. :p

stan4d_steph
06-28-2006, 08:46 AM
Checking to see if I can post - tmptink is having trouble.Posts to this forum have to be approved by a moderator.

Therefore, we prefer that discussion be limited to buy/sell/share only. Thanks.

MrsPooh
06-28-2006, 09:20 AM
All I have is Lightning and Fillmore. I so wanted a Doc Hudson.

We just don't go to McDees much anymore.

You could always check eBay. They might have them now, couldn't hurt to look.

I'd send you a Sally if I had it! ;)

MommyTo3Boys1Girl
06-29-2006, 07:46 AM
All I have is Lightning and Fillmore. I so wanted a Doc Hudson.

We just don't go to McDees much anymore.

You could always check eBay. They might have them now, couldn't hurt to look.

I'd send you a Sally if I had it! ;)

I appreciate it. wed@wdw is sending us one! SO GENEROUS!

I ask each time we go and they give us a choice. It has been the same ones we have.

We CANNOT wait for the next group of toys! ;)

DaddyB
07-20-2006, 02:26 PM
If you live in Orange, San Bernardino or southern L.A. county (heck, I live in Riverside county, and I go!) There's a weekly 'card show' at "Frank & Sons" in City Of Industry. There's a booth there that only sells McDonald's happy meal toys (some from the mid-90's!) for A BUCK EACH and all money (volunteer staff!) goes to Ronald McDonald House.

I was there last week, and they were out of CARS and hadn't recieved "Pirates" stuff yet... but they get shipments during the week.

Individual McDonald's stores donate their happy meal stock... I've even picked up toys from Australia and Japanese stores!

A BUCK EACH, people!

It's off Fairview exit of the 60 on San Jose Dr. (about 1/2 mile north of Fairview).

humongous show every week... problem is getting out without buying other stuff!