PDA

View Full Version : Question about FastPass & Paradise Pier Hotel Check in?

kimi911
06-27-2006, 02:11 PM
Hi.

Be going back in a couple weeks, and I'm always worried that they'll start enforcing the "return time" on the Fastpasses. Can you still show up hours late to a fast pass, if it is same-day? Always scared I'll have a pocket full of passes they won't let me use or something.

Finally, check-in at Paradise Pier. Even if it's completely booked and they can't check you in early (I don't want to actually check in) can they still give you a parking pass and the hotel charge slip very early in the morning? Like 6am? Woudl they do it that early?

Finally, I lost my confirmation letter they sent me. SHould my name, ID, and credit card suffice?

Many thanks for the help. Can't wait to visit the new pirates, etc.

kohl
06-27-2006, 02:42 PM
Not sure about the fastpasses, but I don't think they are inforcing the return times.
We have checked into the hotels early beofre and you basically check in and they give you a number to call to see if the room is ready yet. They will hold you luggage for you until the room is ready.
You can always call and get a new confirmation letter. They will mail you a new one.

miss bianca
06-27-2006, 05:40 PM
Hi.

Be going back in a couple weeks, and I'm always worried that they'll start enforcing the "return time" on the Fastpasses. Can you still show up hours late to a fast pass, if it is same-day? Always scared I'll have a pocket full of passes they won't let me use or something. I have never had a problem - I always worry about this too! :)

Finally, check-in at Paradise Pier. Even if it's completely booked and they can't check you in early (I don't want to actually check in) can they still give you a parking pass and the hotel charge slip very early in the morning?Yes - they will "check you in" even though your room maynot be ready. Like 6am? Woudl they do it that early? I've never had a problem!

Finally, I lost my confirmation letter they sent me. SHould my name, ID, and credit card suffice? Name and ID is all I have ever shown! You may want to call reservations (714) 956-6425 and have them look up your confirmation # and bring if with you "just in case". I highly doubt you will need it though

Have a wonderful time!!

darph nader
06-27-2006, 10:50 PM
I thought this was a question about getting a Fastpass to check-in to Paridise Peir? Sorry,color me 'tired'.:cool:

mrcoaster
06-28-2006, 07:47 AM
In that case, they would be enforcing the Fastpass return time for checking in. If you miss your window, you have to wait until you get another Fastpass to check-in or get in the check-in Standby Line. ;)

miss bianca
06-28-2006, 09:38 AM
In that case, they would be enforcing the Fastpass return time for checking in. If you miss your window, you have to wait until you get another Fastpass to check-in or get in the check-in Standby Line. ;)

Or maybe sleep outside until the next day ;)