PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland Hotel question

Bounty8111
06-26-2006, 09:57 PM
Just a quick question, your help is much appreciated!

Looking to book a week at the Disneyland hotel for November...I was going to do this directly through Disney, putting together everything into one package...Hotel, Tickets, excursion to Universal..

But, while toying around, I found the fourth night free offer that Expedia has and it seems like a no brainer to do that and just get the tickets seperate to save a little.

Question being, we really want to do a one-day trip to Universal with transportation included, which Disney vacations offered as part of the package...can this be arranged on the fly through Disneyland Hotel's desk once I get there? Will I still need to try and book it in advance through Disney somehow? What's the easiest way to pull this off?

Again, thanks so much!

Malcon10t
06-26-2006, 10:19 PM
Question being, we really want to do a one-day trip to Universal with transportation included, which Disney vacations offered as part of the package...can this be arranged on the fly through Disneyland Hotel's desk once I get there? Will I still need to try and book it in advance through Disney somehow? What's the easiest way to pull this off?

Again, thanks so much!
Call Disney Travel and explain what you want to do. I have used them many times to make package deals without rooms.