PDA

View Full Version : Mickey's Morning ToonTown Madness

rentayenta
06-26-2006, 05:23 PM
Any reviews on this? I just got my Costco travel itinerary and it says we have "1" for this. Does each person need their own ticket if there is a ticket or is it like a certificate for the entire party? :confused:

emmah
06-26-2006, 08:30 PM
Any reviews on this? I just got my Costco travel itinerary and it says we have "1" for this. Does each person need their own ticket if there is a ticket or is it like a certificate for the entire party? :confused:

the voucher is for your whole party. if you do a search here, you'll find plenty of past reviews of MTTM - some people think its a waste of time, others enjoy it (self included).:D

rentayenta
06-26-2006, 08:47 PM
the voucher is for your whole party. if you do a search here, you'll find plenty of past reviews of MTTM - some people think its a waste of time, others enjoy it (self included).:D

Thank you. I did a search and read mixed things as far as one voucher per family vs. one for each person. I guess I'll find out when the package stuff arrives. Anyway it sounds like fun and the thought of doing ToonTown in an hour instead of 4 sounds heavenly.

bradk
06-27-2006, 06:29 AM
each person requires their own voucher. otherwise you might end up having people 'adopt' others, and it's gotten busy enough lately as it is.

although i'm sure the package would contain 1 for each person.

i've done it a total of 4 times I think. and while I'm not terribly crazy about the changes they've made to it, it's still a good opportunity to do things like the go coaster and the houses which would take a minimum of 2 hours or so on a moderately busy day.

you just need to skip the meet & greets at the beginning and go right through the houses as they close them down prior to the ceremony in anticipation of the photo-ops Mickey & Minnie do in their homes right after.

Dan-H
06-27-2006, 08:51 AM
My package arrived a couple of days ago and it included one morning madness voucher/coupon for each parkhopper pass, or in my specific case three vouchers for three passes.

bradk
06-27-2006, 09:58 AM
just to be clear, those vouchers are your pass. you don't redeem there anywhere, you just hand them to the CM in front of the toontown gates

rentayenta
06-27-2006, 07:54 PM
each person requires their own voucher. otherwise you might end up having people 'adopt' others, and it's gotten busy enough lately as it is.

although i'm sure the package would contain 1 for each person.

i've done it a total of 4 times I think. and while I'm not terribly crazy about the changes they've made to it, it's still a good opportunity to do things like the go coaster and the houses which would take a minimum of 2 hours or so on a moderately busy day.

you just need to skip the meet & greets at the beginning and go right through the houses as they close them down prior to the ceremony in anticipation of the photo-ops Mickey & Minnie do in their homes right after.

Thanks for the tips.

I guess I am going to have to call and make sure we have enough passes for the ToonTown Madness because the itinerary says we have 5 Hoppers and 1 pass for MTTM.