PDA

View Full Version : Splash Mountain

doombuggy driver
06-23-2006, 08:31 PM
I am rather new to this discussion board so if this has been answered already I apologize!

what do the white birds say in SM? "Pretty good sure as your bone"?

if that is not right can someone tell me what they do say, and what it means?

Disney Vault
06-23-2006, 08:59 PM
Pretty good sure as you're born

That is what this site says
http://songofthesouth.net/splashmtn/music/how-do-you-do.html

Leap for Joy
06-24-2006, 07:01 AM
I am rather new to this discussion board so if this has been answered already I apologize!

what do the white birds say in SM? "Pretty good sure as your bone"?

if that is not right can someone tell me what they do say, and what it means?

Wow, you were actually close! I wasn't nearly as close with my guesses! :)

Mermaid
06-24-2006, 07:15 AM
Ha! i thought it was "pretty good show us your bone" which really didn't make sense! Welcome to MP fellow Arizonan!!

Doug
06-24-2006, 07:29 AM
At one point I thought it was "Pretty good, show us your bum" :) ... Interesting, solo by Thurl Ravenscroft, eh? I was just on Splash yesterday, and I can not play back that part in my head, bah, forgot to see about the 6CD set... does it have Splash's music on it?

lauramaynot
06-24-2006, 03:27 PM
LOL! I thought it could be "show us your bum" too and at grad nite (95) a friend of mine swore that they said "pretty good, smoking a bong" ;) (unappropriate - I know!)

doombuggy driver
06-24-2006, 03:47 PM
Ha! i thought it was "pretty good show us your bone" which really didn't make sense! Welcome to MP fellow Arizonan!!
Thanks! It's only 5.5 hours away!

doombuggy driver
06-24-2006, 03:48 PM
At one point I thought it was "Pretty good, show us your bum" :) ... Interesting, solo by Thurl Ravenscroft, eh? I was just on Splash yesterday, and I can not play back that part in my head, bah, forgot to see about the 6CD set... does it have Splash's music on it?
The 50th Cd has all of the rides including Splash Mountain.

Greg in TN
06-24-2006, 05:09 PM
"Pretty good, sure as you're born." -- Yep, that would be the correct translation, but in the dialect they're speaking, it actually does sound more like, "Perty good, show as ya bone." ;)

Vegitabeta
06-24-2006, 08:28 PM
LOL! I thought it could be "show us your bum" too and at grad nite (95) a friend of mine swore that they said "pretty good, smoking a bong" ;) (unappropriate - I know!)
It sounds like all of those things! lol

Although 'smoking a bong' seems a bit of a stretch!

Squeaky
06-24-2006, 09:23 PM
ol I got that stuck in my head today. SM is my fave song, so I play it on my iPod (with the entire 6 CD set, all 5 Classics volumes and the 50th set lol) and I kept singing "pretty good show us your bum" Sean was cracking up!!