PDA

View Full Version : Strangers?

neffyh
06-23-2006, 03:19 PM
Do u guys know who the people that come up to you when you enter the park, are? There like asking for your name and how many people are in your group?

Malcon10t
06-23-2006, 03:29 PM
Do u guys know who the people that come up to you when you enter the park, are? There like asking for your name and how many people are in your group?
I think you are talking about the survey takers. They find out the demographics of the people visiting during that time period.

SeansMom
06-23-2006, 06:53 PM
I think you are talking about the survey takers. They find out the demographics of the people visiting during that time period.

And, you don't have to answer...they ask if you're willing to talk with them, if not, just say no and move on ;) .

Malcon10t
06-23-2006, 08:11 PM
And, you don't have to answer...they ask if you're willing to talk with them, if not, just say no and move on ;) .
And they usually only ask the parents, not the kids.

darph nader
06-24-2006, 01:33 AM
OKAY,i thought this thread was about how 'strange' you were.:eek:

Klutch
06-24-2006, 08:29 AM
Actually, those people are yet another part of George Bush's extensive domestic spying operation. After all, the President's objective is not to find terrorists, but spy on American citizens. What better place to find average Americans than Disneyland? The New York Times should be publishing a story about it any day now.