PDA

View Full Version : Disney Character Professional Photos

Tarzan266
06-22-2006, 07:11 PM
Hello everyone, my girlfriend and I are going to Disneyland for the first time in July (can't wait) and we would like to get a professional pic of us with one of the characters. Now I know they have cast members at certain character locations to take your pic and you could buy it later on in the day on Main St. My question to you is where are these locations and what characters are included? Also are there any spots in California Adventure where they do this? We already have a professional pic of us with Mickey from Disneyland Paris, so we kind of want to get another character. If anyone could help me out with this I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

Malcon10t
06-22-2006, 07:19 PM
Hello everyone, my girlfriend and I are going to Disneyland for the first time in July (can't wait) and we would like to get a professional pic of us with one of the characters. Now I know they have cast members at certain character locations to take your pic and you could buy it later on in the day on Main St. My question to you is where are these locations and what characters are included? Also are there any spots in California Adventure where they do this? We already have a professional pic of us with Mickey from Disneyland Paris, so we kind of want to get another character. If anyone could help me out with this I would really appreciate it. Thanks.
There is usually a photog at Mickey's house and at Minnie's house. There are usually a few on the bridge to the castle, and sometimes they will take pics with the princesses. You can get pics with Pluto at Goofy's kitchen. In DCA, we usualy found photogs around the entrance to Hollywood and around the SF Bridge.

biolabetty
06-22-2006, 08:35 PM
There is a photographer at Ariel's shell location near the Buzz ride.

WITron
06-22-2006, 10:30 PM
I think there are profesional photographers at Pooh over by Splash Mountain also.

ChipmunkStar
06-23-2006, 07:52 AM
If the characters are in a location, for the most part there will be a photographer. But of course, not always. Generally you can find a photographer at these locations:

DL
Mickey's House in Toontown
Minnie's House in Toontown
Critter Country (Pooh only)
Triton Gardens with Ariel
Sometimes if you ASK a photographer near the castle, they may be able to take a picture with you and a princess.

DCA
Every once in a while the characters in Sun Plaza (Mickey Minnie, Pluto, etc.)
Rarely with a character in the Hollywood Backlot

Disneyland Hotel
Goofy's Kitchen Lobby with whatever character happens to be there

Tarzan266
06-23-2006, 04:44 PM
Thanks everyone for your help. I wish that the characters they have cast members taking pictures of were more of a variety, but I guess you got to take what you can get.