PDA

View Full Version : AP Hotel Rates - July

miss bianca
06-22-2006, 01:23 PM
Is anyone getting good AP rates for July?

I'm stuck with $240 at the DLH on a Sunday night

Thanks

miss bianca
06-24-2006, 06:21 PM
Anyone??

kohl
06-24-2006, 06:23 PM
There aren't usually any good AP rates in July.

jenpace
06-24-2006, 07:48 PM
I called today and was able to book the GCH at an AP rate of $219.00 per night for 7/9 and 7/10.

HTH

Jennifer

shawnarae
06-25-2006, 09:25 AM
I have found that Expedia has had better rates this summer then my AP rate for all 3 Disney hotels. I even called D'land Hotel "room only" line and they would not match it (which they previously had).

But the odd thing was, upon check in over Memorial Day weekend I was upgraded for FREE to a suite in the Bonita Tower. I'd never stayed in a suite and was very happy! It was the top floor overlooking Neverland pool! Seperate bedroom, living room and kitchenette. Very spacious & had 3 closets (I love closet space). All for my $179 a night rate through Expedia!

miss bianca
06-25-2006, 11:47 AM
I called today and was able to book the GCH at an AP rate of $219.00 per night for 7/9 and 7/10.

HTH

Jennifer

Thank you so much!! Just called and got the Grand (DTD VIEW) for $21 a night cheaper than we were paying for Disneyland Hotel. ($219.00 a night like you)

She said the DH AP rates for July were all gone, so I snagged the GCH!!

rentayenta
06-25-2006, 02:49 PM
I have found that Expedia has had better rates this summer then my AP rate for all 3 Disney hotels. I even called D'land Hotel "room only" line and they would not match it (which they previously had).

But the odd thing was, upon check in over Memorial Day weekend I was upgraded for FREE to a suite in the Bonita Tower. I'd never stayed in a suite and was very happy! It was the top floor overlooking Neverland pool! Seperate bedroom, living room and kitchenette. Very spacious & had 3 closets (I love closet space). All for my $179 a night rate through Expedia!

WOW! Did you ask for an upgrade or did they offer?

shawnarae
06-25-2006, 08:16 PM
Upon check in the cast member said "looks like you were upgraded to a suite". I was all smiles! I guess that means it was in the system like that prior to me arriving. Not sure how it happened, unless it was a room Expedia has that did not get purchased? I was thrilled, since I have stayed at Disneyland Hotel 7 times, Paradise Pier 4 times and Grand CA 2 times and never have been upgraded like this (maybe the view, but not the whole room)!

I was curious if they keep track of repeat guests and the fact my AP is up for renewal in July!

scoffey
06-27-2006, 07:40 AM
Thanks for posting about the AP rates for July! I Got a great room also the downtown disney view for 219! They also have parkview/pool view rooms for 249.

Yay I'm excited!