PDA

View Full Version : Where is the TEAM Center?

DisneyBubbles
06-22-2006, 08:06 AM
I am a CM but I work at the studio in Burbank so I am not sure where the team center is. I called to makereservations for Blue Bayou for tomorrow and was told to go to the team center to get a ticket???

Niwel
06-22-2006, 09:22 AM
A ticket? Oh! for the CM previews. Got it....
I know there is one at the "Big Yellow Building" aka Team Disney Anaheim off of Ball Road on Cast Place/Ox Road across from the Sheraton. that might be your best bet -- but one of the other CMs on here might know of another/better one.

tod
06-22-2006, 09:49 AM
When I worked there, the "Center Building" was a freestanding building in that backstage space east of Main Street, south of Tomorrowland, and northwest of the Disneyland Railroad.

The inclusion of the word "Team" makes me think it's at TDA, though.

I would drive in to the Cast Place entrance off Ball Road and ask the guard at the gate. He (or she) oughta know.

--t

DisneyBubbles
06-22-2006, 10:01 AM
Ok I will give it a try. Thank You.:)

cyberRoo
06-22-2006, 10:01 AM
The "Team Center" that is easiest to get to is the one at/next to Company D. It's off of Anaheim Blvd - take a right on Cerritos into a business park area, and you'll see Company D in front of you.

More than likely, someone in your office knows the way to Company D.

Frogberto
06-22-2006, 03:47 PM
If not, just call the Disney Character Warehouse in Fullerton - some confused cast members were there in person asking for the way to Company D, and every employee seemed to know the way!

Disnerd
06-22-2006, 08:29 PM
The off site T.E.A.M. center is located at 210 W. Cerritos Ave. off of Anaheim Blvd. They open at 9am. Number is 781-7190.