PDA

View Full Version : Is the Golden Horseshoe Revue still around?

Tigertail777
04-28-2002, 03:21 AM
I was wonder ing if the old Golden Horseshoe revue was still around in one form or another at Disneyland? I heard a while ago that they took it out is this true? It would be a shame not to have slue-foot sue around anymore.

Matterhorn Fan
04-28-2002, 07:47 AM
The show you're thinking of isn't there anymore. Currently there are two shows at the Golden Horseshoe: a variety show, and Billy Hill and the Hillbillies. See Billy Hill.

MonorailMan
04-28-2002, 08:03 AM
Originally posted by Matterhorn Fan
The show you're thinking of isn't there anymore. Currently there are two shows at the Golden Horseshoe: a variety show, and Billy Hill and the Hillbillies. See Billy Hill.

Billy Hill is funny, but on slower days they have the Variety show, which, in my opinion, is just as funny. :)

Matterhorn Fan
04-28-2002, 08:35 AM
MonrailMan is right, the variety show is funny. However, it's always the same show. (Correct me if I'm wrong--I haven't seen it for a while.)

Billy Hill does different songs at different shows.

See both of them.

Pirate
04-28-2002, 02:50 PM
Good shows.
Last time we ate (chili dogs) & killed 2 birds w/ 1 stone, grub & the show. About the same $$$ as eating elsewhere.

Uncle Dick
04-28-2002, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by Matterhorn Fan
MonorailMan is right, the variety show is funny. However, it's always the same show. (Correct me if I'm wrong--I haven't seen it for a while.)

The variety show is usually the same show. Sometimes, (like last Wednesday, and this Wednesday, too, apparently) the Laughing Stock takes the stage for a show entitled "Frontierland: The Little Town That Could". You should probably check with a Golden Horseshoe CM to find out which show is playing on any given Wednesday, because it's not mentioned in the guide map.

horatiodude
04-29-2002, 08:16 AM
Bring back the Can-Can girls!