PDA

View Full Version : Applying Hoppers toward an Annual Pass

Abigail's Uncle
06-20-2006, 10:07 PM
I have a possibly very stupid question. All apologies, but I'm really quite dense.

I've never purchased an Annual Passport before. Assuming I can apply the cost of a regular one-day Park Hopper toward an annual pass (of greater value) at the park, if my family buys 4 or 5 single-day Hoppers, can we "pool" the cost of all of them and apply that toward the cost of 1 or 2 APs?

Jeez, I don't think I could've phrased that query more poorly.

Sorry, does that make any sense?

rentayenta
06-21-2006, 05:11 AM
I have a possibly very stupid question. All apologies, but I'm really quite dense.

I've never purchased an Annual Passport before. Assuming I can apply the cost of a regular one-day Park Hopper toward an annual pass (of greater value) at the park, if my family buys 4 or 5 single-day Hoppers, can we "pool" the cost of all of them and apply that toward the cost of 1 or 2 APs?

Jeez, I don't think I could've phrased that query more poorly.

Sorry, does that make any sense?

You can upgrade a Hopper to a pass but the pass has to be of equal or greater value than the Hopper. For example, you cannot buy a 5 day Hopper for $169 and then upgrade to a So Cal that costs $149. As far as pooling them together, I don't have a clue but I am sure someone here will.

Darkbeer
06-21-2006, 05:53 AM
I do, and the answer is NO, each person is allowed to redemn ONE currently valid ticket/ParkHopper for credit towards an AP.

Sorry.