PDA

View Full Version : Buzz Photo Question

Maseca!
06-19-2006, 07:03 PM
I have been saving my buzz photo emails on AOL and just recently started looking at them again. For some reason the codes from February and earlier were said to be invalid. Does anyone know if the codes expire overtime?:confused:

stan4d_steph
06-19-2006, 07:58 PM
I have been saving my buzz photo emails on AOL and just recently started looking at them again. For some reason the codes from February and earlier were said to be invalid. Does anyone know if the codes expire overtime?:confused:Yes, the photos are not kept online indefinitely. You should save the image to your own computer if you want to keep it.

flower15
07-02-2006, 06:16 AM
I just back home from our trip, which included going to Disneyland on the 26th. I was anxious to see our pictures in my email, but they are nowhere to be found. Is there any way to get them and would they have been sent to my email right away on the 26th? Thanks

amcutler
07-02-2006, 09:02 AM
We went the 14th and had them sent to our hotmail but it went to "junk" mail so by the time we got back 2 weeks later the pics were gone. :mad:

mraw
07-02-2006, 09:18 AM
We went the 14th and had them sent to our hotmail but it went to "junk" mail so by the time we got back 2 weeks later the pics were gone. :mad:

I found mine in the junk mail folder, too. Flower, hopefully you can retrieve them being that your trip was just a short while ago...

I Heart Disneyland!
07-02-2006, 05:26 PM
Mine are gone too and I am BUMMED that I didn't print them!!! Of course, they can't possibly keep that many photos stored for months at a time, but, I'd hoped.