PDA

View Full Version : Going to DL Tues. 6/20 w/ 4 teenage girls

MontanaKC
06-19-2006, 06:27 PM
I know - heaven help me! :eek:

We've been many times but I was just wondering if there was anything that any of you would recommend as a "must see, or must do"?

I was looking forward to the Blue Bayou, and was disappointed to see that it's closed in connection with the Pirates premiere. However, now that I've seen the price increases, maybe I'm not that disappointed.

Any suggestions? These are girls who LOVE to take bunches of pictures of themselves with or without characters.

Thanks in advance!

06-20-2006, 02:08 AM
I'd say get them a special photo album to fill up with their photos.

My youngest daughter kept taking pictures of "first bites" - first bite of Whitewater Snacks nacho, first bite of French Market dessert, first bite of a Pizza Port chicken fusilli, etc., etc., etc. I thought it was bizarre at the time but it made for some fun scrapbook pages.

Also, we live in a small town in the Midwest so Downtown Disney was hugely alluring for my teen daughters. They loved looking at at trying on the California fashions.

ghoofie
06-20-2006, 07:11 AM
I bet that going with 4 teen/girls you won't need any tips on things to see and do. They will definitely come up with stuff while there. Sounds like a super fine time.

Wfoxx
06-20-2006, 09:30 AM
They may like taking pictures of themselves or in a group on the golden ride vehicles. My 2 daughters had a great time doing this. You can locate them by the rides in Fantasyland.

junglemom
06-20-2006, 09:38 AM
What a giggle fest that will be, how fun! I would do a character breakfast, Or maybe the Princess Lunch. It's funny how teenage girls love the princesses. Have them all get tiara's before they go.