PDA

View Full Version : Park Hopper passes purchased at Disney store?

silly'olbear
06-19-2006, 01:09 PM
I emailed this question to Disneyland guest relations over 2 weeks ago and never got a response so I thought I'd ask here. If I purchase my 5 day park hopper passes from The Disney Store do they include one EE just like the ones purchased online from disneyland.com?

Mommy2NicknMax
06-19-2006, 02:26 PM
The ones we got in 2005 did. You can always ask at the Disney Store to see the back of the park hopper. I believe it's written on there.

Shadowcat
06-19-2006, 03:04 PM
The ones we bought for our May 2006 trip did.

silly'olbear
06-19-2006, 03:25 PM
Thanks! I didn't even think about just calling The Disney Store!!

Leap for Joy
06-19-2006, 06:41 PM
When you call, ask if they have the actual tickets or just the vouchers. If it's the vouchers, you'll have to exchange them for tickets when you get to the parks.

potterphreak
06-19-2006, 10:18 PM
We bought our DL tickets at the Disney Store for our November trip. They were really neat!! Like a plastic credit card, each ticket had a different character on it (Thumper on a 3 day, a different character on the 2 day, etc.) When we got to DL and upgraded to APs, the people in the bank on Main St. had never seen those tickets before!! Was really nice that one person in our party didn't get an AP so I was able to keep their ticket, LOL. And they were tickets, not vouchers. :-D