PDA

View Full Version : A chance to win tix to Pirates premier!

mckygirl99
06-18-2006, 10:48 AM
On 102.7 (KIIS) they are giving away tickets all weekend to go to the premier of Pirates (including walking the "red carpet") and to go to the after party. This also includes a chance to ride Pirates before it opens.

This looks like the only shot we all have to get into the premier so I thought I'd pass it along. I am going to try all weekend!

GOOD LUCK!

GlamRockGwenND
06-18-2006, 01:27 PM
wow thanks for sharing!! Ill start listening to KIIS right now!

Micki0624
06-18-2006, 05:22 PM
GRRR I don't get that station, I live in AZ! That would be the best B-day present ever!!:crying:

mckygirl99
06-18-2006, 06:39 PM
GRRR I don't get that station, I live in AZ! That would be the best B-day present ever!!:crying:

I believe you can log onto the station via the internet and listen to it.

TowerofTerror
06-18-2006, 07:34 PM
I hope they do it all week . I saw the kiss fm when up the street from my work my dad said when he came to pick me up with like 30 people in front of a tent . Well by the time we drove by it they had already took it down and it was just the van left. This was at a gas station in Azusa

GlamRockGwenND
06-18-2006, 11:44 PM
I think they stopped giving away tickets.. :( I listened almost all the rest of the day and only heard them do it once and I didn't get through Arrrrrg

cstephens
06-19-2006, 11:15 AM
KROQ in Los Angeles (http://www.kroq.com/) is also giving away tickets to the premiere (walk the red carpet, have dinner, see the movie, enjoy the fireworks, have dessert), and you can listen to them online. The website says "PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN WORLD PREMIERE
Here's your chance to score tickets to the world premiere of Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest as well as Disneyland park passes to check out the newly enhanced Pirates of the Caribbean ride! ARRRESOME! Listen to K&B every day this week for your chance to win." Today, they had people call in with pirate jokes, and the person with the best one won. The winning joke:

"What has 8 arms and 8 legs?"

8 pirates.

You could pretty much tell right away from their reactions that barring something else major, this person was gonna win.

Don't know if they're doing jokes all week to win or something else. The contest was held at about 8:20am this morning. Also don't know if that's what time they'll do it all week.

Tinkermommy
06-20-2006, 09:27 AM
KROQ still has tickets.

Today, during the Kevin & Bean show, they used pirate terms in a sentence and if the caller could give a correct definition for the pirate term, their name went into a drawing. They took 5-6 callers, and one name was drawn to win the package. It was hilarious!

When they signed off at 10 a.m. California time, they said they'd have another set to give away tomorrow.

I can't get their broadcast on the radio where I live, but I was able to create an account and listen through my computer.

Hope that helps!

CariBelle
06-20-2006, 09:50 AM
Tinkermommy- I love your signature lol