PDA

View Full Version : AP Renewal Question (after expiration date)

DISNEYLAND GUY
06-18-2006, 10:38 AM
My pass expired yesterday, and I am going to the park tomorrow, so I was wondering if I still get the discount(I have a Deluxe). I was also wondering where I got to renew, because it is no longer valid entry into the park. One more question, if I upgrade to having parking added on also, will the money I pay for parking tomorrow go toward the parking on the pass?

Thanks in Advance,

DISNEYLAND GUY

infinite
06-18-2006, 10:40 AM
You get a discount if you renew before it expires?

bassett1976
06-18-2006, 10:47 AM
Some friends of mine had this happen. They tried going about a month after their pass expired. They offered them the discount but they would lose the days and have the same expiration date the following year. They decided to pay full price and get the extra month out of it. This was about 4 years ago so their policy might have changed.

If this works, you should get the discount since you are only off by a few days.

Leap for Joy
06-18-2006, 10:47 AM
Yes, the parking you pay will be credited toward your AP with parking.
I think you pay at the ticket booths for your new AP and that'll get you into the parks where you can go to the AP Processing Center to do the rest.
And, last but not least, I believe you've lost out on the renewal discount.

DISNEYLAND GUY
06-18-2006, 04:38 PM
Thanks Everybody for the feedback, I hope I can still get the discount.

Darkbeer
06-18-2006, 04:42 PM
I would still ask for the renewal discount (Only Premium and Deluxe AP's get it, $20 off. SoCal and SoCal Select, plus Senior AP's do not get a discount. If they honor it, and it is only if the CM is in a good mood, the AP will be backdated to the old expiration date.

As for parking, yes, if you have your Paid Parking receipt, they will give you credit for the $10 you paid.

The best place to do this is Guest Relations to the left of the Disneyland turnstiles, they can take the photo on file and print your new AP while you wait.

Malcon10t
06-18-2006, 07:44 PM
SoCal and SoCal Select, plus Senior AP's do not get a discount.
They have Senior APs now? What is the price difference? I can't locate any info on this.

Darkbeer
06-18-2006, 08:12 PM
A Senior AP gets the renewal (or CM) price for Deluxe and Premium AP's, even if it is their first purchase. (This info is directly from the current CM reference guide) What I can't find is what age they call a Senior.

Nancy
06-19-2006, 12:45 PM
A Senior AP gets the renewal (or CM) price for Deluxe and Premium AP's, even if it is their first purchase. (This info is directly from the current CM reference guide) What I can't find is what age they call a Senior.

Considering Disney thinks 10+ is an adult, they should have 40+ as Seniors!!