PDA

View Full Version : Special Trip Help!

happyasaclam88
06-18-2006, 10:29 AM
Hi Everyone-
I just graduated from high school, and my best friend and I are regular visitors to Disneyland. I was given 2 days of disneyland park-hopper tickets and a night at the disneyland hotel as a graduation present. I'm looking for ways to make this trip very special since we will be going to school on opposite sides of the country and I will be far away from disneyland!
I would appreciate any suggestions to help make our final disneyland trip very "magical"

Thanks!

Micki0624
06-18-2006, 05:26 PM
Here are some great tips

Take the Walk in Walt's Footsteps Tour
Ask the conductor if you can ride on the Lily Belle, he will probably say no but then ask if you can get pictures of it and he may let you.
Go on the Mark Twain and go up to the door where the driver is and ask if you can drive the Mark Twain. They need to take 1 group up there on each trip. It is such a cool feeling steering the ship!

DianeM
06-18-2006, 07:35 PM
Don't plan on it being your last trip. Make a pledge to visit DL again in 10 years, with your families (if you have families by then). Ask passersby to take pictures of the two of you in front of various DL landmarks, so that in coming years you can look back at the two of you later.

Hi Everyone-
I just graduated from high school, and my best friend and I are regular visitors to Disneyland. I was given 2 days of disneyland park-hopper tickets and a night at the disneyland hotel as a graduation present. I'm looking for ways to make this trip very special since we will be going to school on opposite sides of the country and I will be far away from disneyland!
I would appreciate any suggestions to help make our final disneyland trip very "magical"

Thanks!

kimc0486
06-19-2006, 09:19 PM
I am 20, so I am about your age and I go once a year and this is the special stuff I do or plan to do...

1.) Waterside reservations at the Blue Bayou
2.) I ALWAYS get pictures with the princesses and other characters AND get their autographs in my autograph book, ya I know I am 20, but the picture with the autograph makes a GREAT scrapbook page!!
3.) I second the tour that was mentioned (there is also a 50th one, which I have not done)
4.) Dessert reservation seating for Fantasmic! I have never done it, but really want to, but it's a little pricey!
5.) If you are into the characters, do a princess meal! Something I also have never done, but would love to do!!
6.) Buy a professional picture in front of the castle, or on Splash Mountain or in front of the Mickey (currently 50th) flowers out front
7.) I am going with one of my best friends this September (and again we are 20!!) and we are going to wear crowns and Minnie ears while we are there-makes cute pictures and why not act like a kid at the Happiest Place on Earth!!
8.) If you are a scrapbooker, make a list of pictures/things you want taken of so you make sure not to forget them.
9.) I love eating at the Rainforest Cafe also, great ambience!
10.) See Pirates of the Carribean in Downtown Disney at the Theater while you are there!
Have fun!!