PDA

View Full Version : early morning timing

Jwebbal
06-16-2006, 06:40 PM
So we are going on Monday morning, and the park opens at 8 am. It's an EE day, but we won't be doing that. What time should we arrive at the gates to get in? I am thinking they let people in a half hour before right? And it takes about a half hour from the parking garage to the gates?

rentayenta
06-17-2006, 06:42 AM
So we are going on Monday morning, and the park opens at 8 am. It's an EE day, but we won't be doing that. What time should we arrive at the gates to get in? I am thinking they let people in a half hour before right? And it takes about a half hour from the parking garage to the gates?

Do you want to be in the park right at 8 am? I'd plan on being to the parking structure no less than 45 minutes before opening.

ralfrick
06-17-2006, 07:49 AM
Been a while sice I did EE, but at that time you were kept outside the park until stated opening time. Sneaky tip-the turnstiles used for EE will become available to everyone when the park opens.

Cheers.

Mermaid
06-18-2006, 10:14 AM
Been a while sice I did EE, but at that time you were kept outside the park until stated opening time. Sneaky tip-the turnstiles used for EE will become available to everyone when the park opens.

Cheers.
True, but wait a minute. Last time I was there they turned the thing to closed, I think they saw us and another group waiting. We went to another line and like a minute later, they opened it. We should have put one person in the regular line next to it and just watched it!