PDA

View Full Version : FastPass machines on at Early Entry?

CamCay
06-16-2006, 01:42 PM
Does anyone know if the fastpass machines are available during Early Entry? I was thinking about running to a few and collecting for the day. We have the Enhanced FP thru AAA.

sandiegorob
06-16-2006, 02:15 PM
Nope. You'll need to wait until the park "officially" opens to the poor people that now have to wait in line for Peter Pan for an hour.

CamCay
06-16-2006, 02:34 PM
Poor people?

The old man
06-16-2006, 03:21 PM
Nope. You'll need to wait until the park "officially" opens to the poor people that now have to wait in line for Peter Pan for an hour.
Everytime I've gone on Saturday (without EE) I have arrived at the gate by 7:40am so that I can get in when the park opens. I then walk down to Fantasyland without stopping. Then every time I've been able to ride PP, Toad, Snow White one or two times with no more than a 3 to 4 min. wait. I then go to the Matterhorn and ride it twice with no more than a 5 min. wait. The only time I ever waited for an hour for PP was years ago when I didn't know better and would wander over there in the afternoon.
David

hlbtimes2
06-17-2006, 07:34 AM
Poor people?

I would guess sandiegorob means poor as in pity- "they didnt have EE and now have to wait in line", not poor as in "lack of money".

CamCay
06-17-2006, 05:12 PM
I got that. I just thought it was funny she was so irked about EE people.

momuvseven
06-18-2006, 05:57 AM
We have been able to get fastpasses during early entry for Autopia.

CamCay
06-20-2006, 04:15 PM
Thanks momuvseven. Did you try any others?

momuvseven
06-21-2006, 09:07 AM
Yes, DH has tried for Buzz and Space Mountain but they seem to open later, closer to regular park opening. The same for Indy, Splash Mountain and Thunder Mountain RR. If you start getting your fast passes early in the morning you can usually get them spaced 45-60 minutes apart. As soon as the window opens for the ride then you can get another fast pass. We generally hang onto them for use later on in the evening. DH keeps all of our tickets and acts as runner to get fast passes, other times I will do it, just depends on what part of the park we're in and who wants to ride. One person can move around the park a lot quicker than a group. He can usually get to a fast pass machine, get passes and rejoin us in about ten minutes. We have three children who like to ride Splash Mountain and three of us who don't and the same situation with some of the other rides. So we get fast passes for everyone and the ones who really love the ride will take their turns.
Towards the end of the night you often won't need fast passes as the lines thin out they will close it.