PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland to LAX

nancym717
06-16-2006, 08:05 AM
Hi. I'm going to Disneyland for the first time next week!
I'll be staying at the Paradise Pier Hotel. I'm flying back home on Friday at 1pm from LAX. We are using the Disneyland Express. What time should we head to the airport? How long is the ride? I was thinking of getting on the bus at 10am. Is that too late?

Darkbeer
06-16-2006, 08:17 AM
Hi. I'm going to Disneyland for the first time next week!
I'll be staying at the Paradise Pier Hotel. I'm flying back home on Friday at 1pm from LAX. We are using the Disneyland Express. What time should we head to the airport? How long is the ride? I was thinking of getting on the bus at 10am. Is that too late?

Go home where?

If you are flying domestically, you should be fine.

But if you need to go thru Customs to leave the country, I would move it up an hour to a 9 AM departure.

nancym717
06-16-2006, 10:08 AM
Home is NYC.

Darkbeer
06-16-2006, 10:21 AM
So about 1 hour transit time (traffic should be light that time of day), gives you 2 hours to check into your airline, have your luggage processed and go thru security, especially if you take advantage of the electronic check-in system.

You should be fine, but I wouldn't leave any later than 10 AM.

I Heart Disneyland!
06-16-2006, 02:58 PM
Just did the DL to LAX run about 3 weeks ago and I agree with Darkbeer...I'd leave around 10 as well. It's always a bummer being at the airport way too early, but, beats missing a flight! Have a wonderful time! I wish I were flying to NYC after DL! :) :) Lucky you...being in my 2 favorite places in one week. :)