PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Event - pay for 2 year old?

miss bianca
06-15-2006, 03:20 PM
I know my little one is free for 1 more year to get into the parks - but for this special event do I have to buy him a ticket?

The official website doesn't say anything about ages.

Thanks

SneakyStella
06-15-2006, 05:37 PM
We went last year and did not have to buy a ticket for the little one. Had such a great trip last year I said we were going to make it a family tradition to go to DL for Halloween. That was before little man was diagnosed with cancer :( Wish we were able to make it again this year but he'll still be in treatment. If all goes well, he will be done late November and we will be celebrating at the Happiest Place on Earth early December!

Enjoy your trip!

cstephens
06-15-2006, 06:53 PM
I know my little one is free for 1 more year to get into the parks - but for this special event do I have to buy him a ticket?

Nope. The rules are the same for the event as for regular park admission. Under 3 is free. I specifically asked when I purchased my tickets.

daisy4me
06-16-2006, 08:24 AM
We went last year and did not have to buy a ticket for the little one. Had such a great trip last year I said we were going to make it a family tradition to go to DL for Halloween. That was before little man was diagnosed with cancer :( Wish we were able to make it again this year but he'll still be in treatment. If all goes well, he will be done late November and we will be celebrating at the Happiest Place on Earth early December!

Enjoy your trip!
Im sorry to hear about your little guy. I hope everything goes well with him. Im sure if you end up going in December than that will be even better for you all knowing that he is healthy. Best wishes to you and your family:)

miss bianca
06-18-2006, 06:35 AM

Enjoy your trip!

Get well little one!! :)

Thank you all for you answers - Just bought our tickets for 10/20!!