PDA

View Full Version : Grad night firework video

Disney Vault
06-14-2006, 11:24 AM
1FoolishMortal from MouseInfo recorded this video from his grad night. I think they did an amazing job with this firework show. It is so strange though to hear that type of music played in a Disney park but it really works well for the firework show in this case.

http://www.bolt.com/1FoolishMortal/video/1198314

Phantom2006
06-14-2006, 12:27 PM
Man, I wish my high school went to Disneyland last year for our Gradnite. We stayed at school.

TowerofTerror
06-14-2006, 03:39 PM
Awesome I wish I went to mine when I graduated high school

vmjess
06-14-2006, 09:21 PM
Loved that video and fireworks show!

I went to Grad Night in 1990 but don't remember fireworks. I do remember a long bus ride, we had to wear dress clothes to Disneyland, and that we had a blast! I am so glad I went- I kept my ticket and have a picture of me and 6 friends in front of the teacups.

gchcm
06-14-2006, 09:26 PM
Grad Nights have changed a lot since then. The dress code has loosened up, there's a "pre-stage" thing at DCA first, and I think this is the first year the fireworks have been done for Grad Nighters.

kiwifuz
06-14-2006, 11:51 PM
Wow that was really cool! Too bad I never had the opportunity to do Grad Nite.

I just have to wonder what was with the dancing people in the boxes/behind the screnes to the left and right of the castle? Kind of odd to me.

I love how it was a non-Disney music show besides the beginning and end of the show. It was cute.

Disney Vault
06-15-2006, 04:31 PM
Grad Nights have changed a lot since then. The dress code has loosened up, there's a "pre-stage" thing at DCA first, and I think this is the first year the fireworks have been done for Grad Nighters.
I think I read somewhere that last year they did some show on the ROA for grad night.