PDA

View Full Version : Hours of Operation of Stitch, Nestle Cookie Making, Princess Storytelling...

ktrm
06-13-2006, 11:45 PM
Just want to confirm some hours of operation of some attractions in mid July

Stitch in Innoventions--I read somewhere it only operates from 12pm-5pm. Is this right? Does Asimo have the same hours of operation as Stitch?

Cookie Making in Plaza Area near the castle--I have no idea what time this operates.

Princess Storytelling at Princess shop--I read that it is 11:30am, 12:30pm, 1:30pm. Is this still correct?

Turtle Talk--My last trip to DCA, I discovered to my dismay, this closed before the rest of the park and the rest of the attractions in the Animation Building. Any idea of the hours? I don't want to miss Turtle Talk this time.

Mickey Climbing the Matterhorn--This happens on Saturdays and Sundays at 12:00pm?

Darkbeer
06-14-2006, 05:25 AM
I can't state that these hours will be the same in mid-July, but here are the current hours from the CM Guide

Stitch in Innoventions-- Not Listed, but 12 to 5 sounds correct, and Stitch does take lunch breaks.

Cookie Making in Plaza Area near the castle-- 11a, 12 noon, 1p, 2p, 3p. Get there early, children 4-10 only, limited slots.

Princess Storytelling at Princess shop--11:30am, 12:30pm, 1:30pm.

Turtle Talk--Not listed, but available most of the time, I would stop in the building as soon as you get to DCA and verify the current schedule.

Mickey Climbing the Matterhorn--Saturdays and Sundays at 12:00pm and 1:30 pm, otherwise known as "Mickey Mouse - Magnificent MountainEAR"

bradk
06-14-2006, 06:38 AM
Mickey was climbing the Matterhorn every day during peak season though I believe.

and I've been to see Stitch before 5 and he was out for hula lessons for the day I think. i was told he's becoming more and more less frequent.

you can always check with City Hall, or ask any CM. if the CM tries to appear clueless, just ask to have them check their reference guide.

Smeecanada
06-14-2006, 08:28 AM
>Mickey climbing the Matterhorn

We went during the week last year at the very beginning of September and Mickey was climbing every day. I think it was around 3pm. We have an awesome picture of my DS sitting beside the Mad Hatter and Alice watching Mickey climb with Mary Poppins and Bert behind.

32 days til DL......

mickeynminnie
06-15-2006, 09:34 AM
Just a note, that if a cookie making session is not full, they will let younger kids participate. We were walking by with our 2-1/2 year old and they told his he would be just fine. He participated just like the other kids and had a ball! They even gave him the special magic cookie (Mickey shaped).