PDA

View Full Version : Remade French Market Disappointment

The old man
06-13-2006, 12:17 PM
Well according to Monday's report the French Market is going Pirate (isn't everything?). It sounds like the Dixieland jazz is also going away--and here comes pirate music. I've always loved that place--it seems peaceful and it's a treat when the jazz band is there. I'm afraid of these changes.
David

hlbtimes2
06-13-2006, 12:30 PM
The article says the changes at the French market are only going to last until sometime in Sept. A little summer fun, no big deal.

Opus1guy
06-13-2006, 12:49 PM
The article says the changes at the French market are only going to last until sometime in Sept. A little summer fun, no big deal.

\Might as well have them "take-over" Tomorrowland Terrace while they're at it. Space Pirates! Treasure Planet! Yo-Ho, Yo-Ho, A Pirate Burger For Me! ;)

hlbtimes2
06-13-2006, 12:56 PM
I guess I'm not worried about it since I know I wont be there between now and Sept. LOL

The old man
06-13-2006, 01:56 PM
Thank goodness I misread it. And I won't be there until October.

CariBelle
06-13-2006, 02:03 PM
\Might as well have them "take-over" Tomorrowland Terrace while they're at it. Space Pirates! Treasure Planet! Yo-Ho, Yo-Ho, A Pirate Burger For Me! ;)

I have a suggestion for a FireFly/Serenity ride!

pisces
06-14-2006, 11:02 AM
I just hope they bring back the lit candles/lanterns that they had, previously on the tables at night.

I didn't see them around last December.:crying:

Disney Vault
06-14-2006, 11:05 AM
Please don't give them any ideas:eek:
I really hated treasure planet. I think it was the 2nd worst Disney animated movie of all time.

MissKIA
06-14-2006, 12:25 PM
Please don't give them any ideas:eek:
I really hated treasure planet. I think it was the 2nd worst Disney animated movie of all time.

And the worst was?

spectromen
06-14-2006, 03:50 PM
Anything with a "II" on the end of it.

iwannabeanimagineer
06-14-2006, 04:06 PM
Plus everything else that went direct to DVD.

Disney Vault
06-14-2006, 04:21 PM
Very true but I don't even count those. The Black Cauldron was the worst Disney movie ever imo. (Minus any sequals because I don't even acknowledge those)

IndySpacePirate
06-15-2006, 07:48 PM
IndySpacePirate Adventure - how about a combination of Indiana Jones, Space Mountain, and Pirates of the Caribbean all rolled into one and extending to every land?!

.....Actually, nevermind.

I really like how New Orleans Square is right now and I especially enjoy the bands, so I'm glad this is only going until September.

averagedork
06-19-2006, 06:14 AM
I have a suggestion for a FireFly/Serenity ride!
With a giant anmintronic Mal? And have some quasi-hot improv guy doing the voice of him to say random interactive things. I'd be down and drooling.

I like Treasure Planet. It was cute. It had it's cute moments. Black Caldron was cute too. I was confused by it, but it was cute. Worst Disney movie? Great Mouse Detective. Or anything with Rescuers in the titles.

CariBelle
06-19-2006, 07:18 AM
With a giant anmintronic Mal? And have some quasi-hot improv guy doing the voice of him to say random interactive things. I'd be down and drooling.

Sounds good!