PDA

View Full Version : Kid's Menu at Blue Bayou?

mynameisearl
06-12-2006, 06:56 PM
Does anyone know what the new kid's menu is at the Blue Bayou? :)

AVP
06-12-2006, 07:18 PM
Does anyone know what the new kid's menu is at the Blue Bayou? :)Yes.

Does anyone HERE know what's on the menu? Not so far. Disney hasn't released it, and probably won't until the restaurant opens. The only thing I know for certain is that they have added a 5oz prime rib meal to the menu.

AVP

ThemeParkAddictOfOC
07-29-2006, 10:46 PM
Anyone have the kids menu yet? I think that I searched all of the posts on the giant, 8 page thread, but I don't see it.

potterphreak
07-30-2006, 08:42 AM
I don't remember EXACTLY what they have, but I do know 2 items that they FOR SURE serve on the kids menu:
1-an UNCRUSTABLES peanut butter and jelly sandwiched deep fried, monte cristo style
2-child size prime rib

I know, because I thought the kiddy monte cristo would have been fun and cute but my DD ordered the prime rib. I would *ASSUME* they still have the MUNCH INC. stuff too, which was spaghetti, mini corn dogs and Mickey shaped nuggets. Hope that helps!!!! :fez:

twist1980
07-30-2006, 09:40 AM
They also have chicken drumettes, thats what our kiddo got when we went last month. He was more interested in my Monte Cristo, but Dad ate them and said they were good.

rentayenta
07-30-2006, 03:38 PM
I don't remember EXACTLY what they have, but I do know 2 items that they FOR SURE serve on the kids menu:
1-an UNCRUSTABLES peanut butter and jelly sandwiched deep fried, monte cristo style
2-child size prime rib

I know, because I thought the kiddy monte cristo would have been fun and cute but my DD ordered the prime rib. I would *ASSUME* they still have the MUNCH INC. stuff too, which was spaghetti, mini corn dogs and Mickey shaped nuggets. Hope that helps!!!! :fez:

The kids Monte Cristo sounds horrible. Mine would order the Prime Rib.

Alex S.
07-30-2006, 03:46 PM
The full menu is on the Blue Bayou page (http://www.mouseplanet.com/guide.php?pg=AAG401) in our Disneyland Park Guide.

Pirate Princess
07-30-2006, 04:30 PM
Did the prices go up and the selection go down??? (Or am I going crazy?)

stan4d_steph
07-30-2006, 05:41 PM
Did the prices go up and the selection go down??? (Or am I going crazy?)The menu was changed after the recent renovation of the POTC. Here's the recent thread on the subject (http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?t=57224).

ThemeParkAddictOfOC
07-30-2006, 10:23 PM
The full menu is on the Blue Bayou page (http://www.mouseplanet.com/guide.php?pg=AAG401) in our Disneyland Park Guide.

Thank you so much for posting that! That will teach me to not jump right to the discussion boards every time. I was clueless! (Maybe I am clueless? Don't even think about it people ....;) )

Pirate Princess
07-30-2006, 10:31 PM
Darn.. should have went there last time I was in the park. Prolly won't go now. $50.00 for lunch for myself and a 5yo isn't worth it to wave to the people on Pirates... maybe it'll go down.

barely
07-31-2006, 07:50 AM
Lunch costs the same as dinner, and the lunch appetizers are MORE expensive than dinner! What the...?!

barely
07-31-2006, 07:57 AM
Lunch costs the same as dinner and the lunch appetizers cost MORE than the dinner appetizers! What the...?! :D

annieb727
07-31-2006, 10:19 AM
wow...the kids steak is 5 ounces...that's the perfect portion for an adult (ok ok...I know we eat teh 12-16 oz steaks or more...but 5 is what we SHOULD eat and if we were all honest, it would fill us up too) :p