PDA

View Full Version : Fantasmic! Viewing

RockDoc07
06-12-2006, 04:35 PM
Ok everyone- Last question because then I really need to leave and go study :)

I am trying to pick out the best way to see Fantasmic! on Friday night and I noticed that the River Belle Terrace says that it offers some nice views of the show. Has anyone ever done this? How much ahead of time should I get there to sit down and get a good seat? Is it not worth my time and I should just try sucking it up and braving the masses near the riverfront? Thanks so much for all your help folks!

Cool Runnings,
Doc

DianeM
06-12-2006, 08:38 PM
If you have an extra $59/person, you can sit at the balcony or waterside seating. Generally, you have to make reservations a month in advance, but if you check the day of the event, they sometimes have cancellations. My mother did this when she visited last week, and they found seats for three people on the day of the event. If this is too pricey, or if there aren't seats, then you have to brave the masses - but I hear that if you go to the last show, the crowds tend to be smaller.

Ok everyone- Last question because then I really need to leave and go study :)

I am trying to pick out the best way to see Fantasmic! on Friday night and I noticed that the River Belle Terrace says that it offers some nice views of the show. Has anyone ever done this? How much ahead of time should I get there to sit down and get a good seat? Is it not worth my time and I should just try sucking it up and braving the masses near the riverfront? Thanks so much for all your help folks!

Cool Runnings,
Doc

Leap for Joy
06-12-2006, 08:45 PM
Are there 2 showings that evening? If so, my advice is to attend the 2nd showing and get a spot on the riverfront.