PDA

View Full Version : Cafe Orleans Opening Info

RockDoc07
06-12-2006, 04:24 PM
Ok. So I have an exam this Wednesday and I should totally be studying for that but I was calling Disney Dining to try and see if Cafe Orleans would finally be open this weekend and alas, tis not.

However, all is not lost. The person I spoke with on the phone told me (and hence I am telling all you wonderful people) that the Cafe Orleans will be having a "Soft Opening" starting on Monday the 19th and will be open until the 23rd but will be closed on the 24th. I believe it is set to open for good on either the 25th or 26th. But that's the scoop!

Oh, and she told me they were not accepting any reservations for the soft opening, so it will be come and get seated style dining, but at least it's sit down! ;)

Peace
Doc

mckygirl99
06-12-2006, 05:24 PM
Ok. So I have an exam this Wednesday and I should totally be studying for that but I was calling Disney Dining to try and see if Cafe Orleans would finally be open this weekend and alas, tis not.

However, all is not lost. The person I spoke with on the phone told me (and hence I am telling all you wonderful people) that the Cafe Orleans will be having a "Soft Opening" starting on Monday the 19th and will be open until the 23rd but will be closed on the 24th. I believe it is set to open for good on either the 25th or 26th. But that's the scoop!

Oh, and she told me they were not accepting any reservations for the soft opening, so it will be come and get seated style dining, but at least it's sit down! ;)

Peace
Doc

Cool! I will head down there for dinner one night next week after I get off of work. Oh the perks of working in Anaheim!